Register now for the Seventh Annual Links Technology Cup golf outing benefiting the Schaumburg Park Foundation.
A day of great golf and fantastic food is a given as the Seventh Annual Links Technology Cup tees off Aug. 13 at Schaumburg Golf Club, 401 N. Roselle Road.
Contact information ( * required )
$160 entry includes:
• 18 holes of golf with cart
• Practice range warm-up
• Lunch on the course with "Taste on the Tee." Every other hole features samples of food and beverages from local restaurants.
• Chandler's steak dinner after golfing
• Contests included with registration such as the Daily Herald Closest-to-the-Pin.
• Top foursome commemorated on the Links Cup!
Check-in and range warm-up begins at 9:30 a.m. Shotgun start at 11 a.m.
Register soon! The event fills every year.
For more information, call (847) 985-2115 or visit www.schaumburgparkfoundation.org.