• Charges are not evidence of guilt. Under law, individuals are presumed innocent until proven guilty.
Contact information ( * required )
• Victor A. Kostecki, 19, of Lake Shore Drive, Barrington, was arrested July 9 on the 500 block of Lake Shore Drive North and charged with allowing underage alcohol consumption and consumption of alcohol by a minor. Charged with consumption of alcohol by a minor were Scott D. Forster, 19, of Elm Street, Barrington; Matthew T. Sheehy, 19, of Schooner Lane, Barrington; Pravin M. Vence, 19, of Braymore Drive, Inverness; Remy T. Crabtree, 19, of Exmore Avenue, Barrington; Martha E. Simonds, 19, of South Grove Avenue, Barrington; and Lucy M. Steven, 19, of South Grove Avenue, Barrington. Their adjudication hearing is set for Aug. 21.
• Ruth C. Baker, 37, of Clovehill Lane, North Barrington, and Victoria S. Rossi, 35, of Hazelcrest Road, Palatine, were arrested July 10 and charged with public fighting on the 400 block of North Avenue. Their court date is Aug. 4.
• Thieves stole a cellphone July 12 at Barrington High School, 616 W. Main St.
• Susan L. Glickman, 32, of the 100 block of South Linden Avenue, Elmhurst, was arrested around 1:56 a.m. July 12 on the 1400 block of Lake Street and charged with two counts of battery. Her court date is Aug. 15.
• Douglas P. Buczkowski, 79, of the 900 block of Maple Court, Bartlett, was arrested around 3 p.m. July 7 on the 200 block of South Route 59 and charged with local ordinance battery. His court date is Aug. 8.
• Andy A. Dameron, 26, of the 900 block of Meadow Lane, Streamwood, was arrested around 1:04 a.m. July 3 at Munger Road and Brewster Creek Boulevard and charged with possession of drug paraphernalia, DUI and improper lane usage. His court date is July 22.
• A woman may have stolen a change purse around 9:37 p.m. July 7 while the victim was attending to her child in a locker room on the 700 block of South Bartlett Road. The victim turned around and the woman quickly left the building. The victim then noticed her purse was missing.
• Five men were arrested around 3:51 a.m. July 12 on the 1300 block of Court O. Charged with reckless discharge of a firearm were Eddie S. Bueno, 21, of the 6700 block of Pinetree, Hanover Park; Emmanual Anthony Pereida, 21, of the 5600 block of 73rd Street, Kenosha, Wis.; Ruben Murillo, 20, and Raymond Murillo, 18, both of the 1300 block of Court O, Hanover Park; and Alexis Ortega, 19, of the 0-100 block of Devon, Glendale Heights.
• Oswaldo Garcia, 31, of the 6600 block of Peachtree, Hanover Park, was arrested around 6:29 p.m. July 16 on the 6700 block of Pinetree and charged with criminal trespass.
• Marco A. Gutierrez-Quezada, 24, of the 8100 block of Carnaby Court North, Hanover Park, was arrested around 4:06 a.m. July 15 at his home and charged with battery.
• Patrick Borrico, 54, of the 0-100 block of Plum Grove Road, Palatine, was arrested around 8:49 a.m. July 11 at 7650 Barrington Road and charged with assault.
• Martin Enriquez, 43, of the 6800 block of Hemlock, Hanover Park, was arrested on the 6800 block of Hemlock and charged with battery.
• Francisco A. Ramirez, 27, of the 1200 block of South 17th Street, Milwaukee, Wis., was arrested around 7:07 p.m. July 9 at 7640 Barrington Road and charged with cruelty to animals.
• Thieves stole a cellphone July 6 out of a bag a LA Fitness, 7650 Barrington Road.
• Thieves stole a cellphone and wallet around noon July 9 out of a men's locker at LA Fitness, 7650 Barrington Road. Someone used a credit card in the wallet.
• Burglars stole several pieces of jewelry around 10:50 a.m. July 5 out of a home on the 1000 block of Whitebridge and pawned them at Cash America, 1692 Irving Park Road.
• Thieves stole two bicycles around 4:05 p.m. July 4 parked outside a restaurant at 1050 Lake St.
• Vandals slashed tires around 6:30 a.m. July 9 on three cars on the 1800 block of Hollywood.
• Thieves stole an electric minibike around 7 p.m. July 9 out of an open garage on the 4600 block of Whitney.
• Burglars stole sunglasses and loose change between 12:30 and 6 a.m. July 12 out of a 1996 Chrysler Town and Country van and a GPS, cellphone charger and loose change out of a 1995 Toyota Camry in the same driveway on the 1100 block of Hermitage Lane. Value was estimated at $195.
• Thieves stole a child stroller, car radio, and snow brush between 11 a.m. and noon July 11 in an apartment lot on the 900 block of Atlantic Avenue. The victim left them while moving.
• Burglars forced open a door between 7 and 11:56 p.m. July 12 at a home on the 300 block of Newark, ransacked a bedroom, and stole an undisclosed amount of money.
• Burglar stole a GPS and loose change between 9 p.m. July 11 and 8:14 a.m. July 12 out of an unlocked 2007 Hyundai Santa Fe in a driveway on the 1200 block of Glen Lane.
• Michael J. Bock, 21, of the 1300 block of West Weathersfield Way, Schaumburg, was arrested around 1:27 a.m. June 28 at McDonald's, 550 S. Roselle Road, and charged with resisting a peace officer. Officers were called because a female employee claimed Brock and his sister were yelling at her because she wasn't getting their food fast enough. Bock refused to leave the parking lot and was arrested. His court date is July 18.
• Burglars stole two handguns, power tools and copper couplings between 7:45 and 9:45 p.m. June 29 out of a 2001 Chevrolet Express van in a driveway on the 0-100 block of Edgewood Drive.
• Two men were seen taking 16 12-packs of beer around 11:30 a.m. June 30 from Jewel-Osco, 217 E. Irving Park Road. Value was estimated at $335.
• Thieves stole an orange leaf blower between 8:45 and 11:30 a.m. July 7 out of a 1995 Chevrolet pickup truck while a landscaper worked on the lawn at Aluminum Coil Anodizing, 601 E. Lake St. Value was estimated at $250.