• Someone cut spark plug wires and brake lines on a 1997 Dodge Dakota parked on the 6N200 block of Willow Drive near St. Charles between 5 p.m. Sunday and 8 a.m. Monday.
• Credit card and bank information was stolen between 9 p.m. July 11 and 9 a.m. Saturday from a car parked on the 5N700 block of Arboretum Lane near St. Charles.
• Jessica D. Fahnestock, 23, of the 200 block of Hickory Square, Oswego, was charged with misdemeanor domestic battery at 7:54 p.m. July 10 on the 1300 block of Hinman Street near Aurora. She is accused of striking a man she knew in the head when he walked away from her, according to a sheriff's report. The incident was captured on a squad car camera, the report added.
• A garage door opener, valued at $25, was stolen between 4:30 p.m. Saturday and 9 a.m. Sunday from a vehicle parked on the 39W400 block of West Mallory Drive near Geneva.
• Jewelry was stolen and bedrooms were ransacked sometime between 5:30 a.m. and 3 p.m. July 11 at a home on the 1200 block of Ziegler Avenue near Aurora. The thieves gained access by kicking down a door.
• David F. Krzywanos, 32, of the 0-99 block of Poplar Place, North Aurora, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol, DUI with a blood-alcohol concentration greater than .08, illegal transportation of alcohol and possession of drug paraphernalia at 10:44 p.m. July 5 after a traffic stop at Fabyan Parkway and Kirk Road near Geneva, according to a sheriff's report. Deputies found open bottles of whiskey and a glass pipe for marijuana in the car, and a breath test showed that Krzywanos had a BAC of .333, the report said.