• Anthony S. Abernathy and Michael D. Abernathy, both 21 and of the 2S500 block of Deerpath Road, Aurora, were charged with trespassing at 4:02 p.m. Wednesday on the Batavia Riverwalk at North Island Avenue, according to a police report.
• Araceli Garcia, 32, and Aida H. Rodriguez, 47, both of the 100 block of Walnut Street, St. Charles, were charged with retail theft at 7:47 p.m. Wednesday at Kohl's, 251 N. Randall Road, according to a police report.
• Three tires on a vehicle on the 700 block of Standish Court were reported punctured at 10 a.m. Monday, causing an estimated $500 damage, according to a police report.
• A purse left on the 100 block of North Randall Road at 4 p.m. July 3 was later stolen, according to a police report.
• Anthony Parise, 52, of the 1500 block of Rita Avenue, St. Charles, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol after a traffic stop at 9:19 p.m. July 5 on the 400 block of East Side Drive, according to a police report.
• An Apple computer and its software, valued at $5,000, were stolen between 8:30 and 9 p.m. Monday from a 2010 Mitsubishi Outlander on the 500 block of Commons Drive, according to a police report.
• John Carlson, 35, of the 200 block of North First Street, Geneva, was charged with unlawful use of fireworks at 2:58 a.m. July 4 after police were called to the 200 block of North First Street.
• Brian P. Gajewski, 20, of the 23600 block of Hartman Road, Marengo, was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia and possession of alcohol by a minor at 6:43 p.m. July 5 on the 200 block of West State Street, according to a police report.
• Daniel R. Cox, 32, of the 1200 block of Sandhurst Lane, South Elgin, was charged Thursday with failure to register a change of address as a violent offender against youth, according to court records. He is accused of failing to notify any police department of a change of address within five days of changing his address. His bail was set at $10,000 in Kane County bond court, and his next court date is Wednesday.