• Dalila L. Murillo, 44, of the 700 block of Woodward Avenue, Geneva, was charged with retail theft at 1:15 p.m. Sunday at Menards, 300 N. Randall Road, according to a police report.
Contact information ( * required )
• Esmerelda De Luna, 28, of the 400 block of West Wilson Street, Batavia, was charged with possession of cannabis and possession of a controlled substance at 6:35 p.m. Sunday in the 0-99 block of South Lincoln Street, according to a police report.
• Dquan A. Smith, 19, of the 700 block of North Van Buren Street, Batavia, was arrested at 7:58 a.m. July 3 at his home on a charge of retail theft, according to a police report.
• Tomas Dorado-Herrara, 40, of the 300 block of South Van Buren Street, Batavia, was charged with disorderly conduct at 9:25 p.m. July 3 at Van Buren and Chestnut streets, according to a police report.
• Two 40-inch flat-screen television sets were stolen last week at Wal-Mart, 801 N. Randall Road, police said. The first was taken around 10:07 p.m. Friday and the second at 11:40 p.m. Saturday.
• Shaun W. Worthy, 22, of the 300 block of Elm Street, Batavia, was charged with possession of cannabis at 1:48 a.m. Sunday at Wilson Street and Batavia Avenue, according to a police report. He was also charged with driving under the influence of alcohol and making an improper turn at an intersection.
• Someone set off fireworks in a portable toilet at Big Woods Park, 1100 S. Raddant Road, it was reported to police at 11:39 a.m. Sunday.