• A $265 spare tire for a 2003 Toyota Sequoia was reported stolen at 10:15 a.m. Thursday from the 39W300 bock of Weaver Lane near Geneva, according to a sheriff's report.
• About $2,927 worth of unauthorized charges were reported at 2:30 p.m. Thursday by a victim on the 3N600 block of Ridgeview Court near Campton Township, according to a sheriff's report.
• Two LED televisions, speakers and gold chains were stolen between 9:20 p.m. Thursday and 12:01 a.m. Friday from a home on the 800 block of Hill Avenue near Aurora, according to a sheriff's report.
• A car stereo CD player and a digital camera were stolen between 2 and 3:50 p.m. July 1 from a car parked at the Aurora Skate Center, 34W113 Montgomery Road, Aurora, according to a sheriff's report.
• More than $14,000 in unauthorized credit card charges were made between November 2013 and July 3, a resident of the 36W400 Hunters Gate Road near St. Charles, according to a sheriff's report. The charges occurred after the victims' Social Security number was stolen in July 2013.