Breaking News Bar
updated: 7/4/2014 2:19 PM

Fire in St. Charles leaves apartment uninhabitable

hello
Success - Article sent! close
 
By Safiya Merchant
smerchant@dailyherald.com

A fire Thursday left a St. Charles apartment uninhabitable, according to a news release from the St. Charles Fire Department.

The fire department responded to a fire alarm about 9:40 p.m. from a building at 1320 Covington Court.

Order Reprint Print Article
 
Interested in reusing this article?
Custom reprints are a powerful and strategic way to share your article with customers, employees and prospects.
The YGS Group provides digital and printed reprint services for Daily Herald. Complete the form to the right and a reprint consultant will contact you to discuss how you can reuse this article.
Need more information about reprints? Visit our Reprints Section for more details.

Contact information ( * required )

Success - request sent close

Once on the scene, firefighters discovered a fire inside the kitchen of an apartment on the first floor, according to a news release.

No one was injured, and the loss is estimated at $15,000.

The Geneva and Batavia fire departments provided help to the St. Charles Fire Department.

Share this page
Comments ()
Guidelines: Keep it civil and on topic; no profanity, vulgarity, slurs or personal attacks. People who harass others or joke about tragedies will be blocked. If a comment violates these standards or our terms of service, click the X in the upper right corner of the comment box. To find our more, read our FAQ.
    help here