• Overnight June 15-16, someone burned a U.S. flag on a table in a gazebo of the Meadows Apartments, 318 N. Dempsey Drive.
• A vandal scratched the hood of a vehicle between 10:30 and 11 p.m. July 1 on the 1000 block of Lorlyn Circle.
• Two people were charged with disorderly conduct after a car crash at 12:20 p.m. July 2 at Randall Road and McKee street: Mickey J. Owano, 33, of the 8000 block of Shady Oak Road in Joliet, and Leonardo Ezqueda, 32, of the 200 block of Center Street, Joliet. Information about the accident itself was not available Thursday.
• Jembone Champa, 19, of the 200 block of South Channing Street in Elgin, was arrested at 4:29 p.m. July 2 at Randall Road and Heritage Drive, and charged with speeding, failure to yield to an emergency vehicle, operating an uninsured motor vehicle and attempting to flee or elude police, according to police.
• Tanner J. Smith, 20, of the 400 block of Church Street in Batavia, was arrested July 2 on the 0-99 block of South Cottonwood Circle on a warrant charging him with a June 21 retail theft, according to police.
• Austin E. Bellm, 25, of the 700 block of Thorsen Lane in Batavia, was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia at 4:39 p.m. June 30 at Braeburn Park, 507 Western Ave.
• A rock was thrown through a bedroom window at 9:29 p.m. June 30 in the 1200 block of East Wilson Street.
• A Samsung Galaxy S3 smartphone, valued at $200, was stolen between 1 p.m. and 5 p.m. June 22 during a children's birthday party on the 1100 block of Spencer Street near Aurora.
• Julie A. Lawson, 37, of the 600 block of Oakwood Drive, Geneva, was arrested and charged with misdemeanor harassment by telephone at 11 a.m. June 21, according to a sheriff report. She is accused of making obscene and threatening phone calls to a Hampshire residence. the report said.
• Someone broke the rear passenger window of a pickup truck on the 46W600 block of Locust Street near Kaneville between 9 p.m. June 17 and 7 a.m. June 18, causing more than $300 damage.