AMBOY -- The Lee County Sheriff says a 3-year-old boy was accidentally electrocuted in the small town of Amboy.
Contact information ( * required )
Lee County Sheriff John Varga says Landyn Gerald Keener was pronounced dead Monday morning. The sheriff says the boy was leaving a trailer on his parents' property when the accident happened.
Varga tells The Telegraph in Dixon that it appears the outside of the trailer became electrified because of faulty wiring.
Amboy is about 50 miles southwest of Rockford.