Breaking News Bar
updated: 7/2/2014 10:10 AM

3-year-old central Illinois boy electrocuted

hello
Success - Article sent! close
 

Associated Press

AMBOY -- The Lee County Sheriff says a 3-year-old boy was accidentally electrocuted in the small town of Amboy.

Order Reprint Print Article
 
Interested in reusing this article?
Custom reprints are a powerful and strategic way to share your article with customers, employees and prospects.
The YGS Group provides digital and printed reprint services for Daily Herald. Complete the form to the right and a reprint consultant will contact you to discuss how you can reuse this article.
Need more information about reprints? Visit our Reprints Section for more details.

Contact information ( * required )

Success - request sent close

Lee County Sheriff John Varga says Landyn Gerald Keener was pronounced dead Monday morning. The sheriff says the boy was leaving a trailer on his parents' property when the accident happened.

Varga tells The Telegraph in Dixon that it appears the outside of the trailer became electrified because of faulty wiring.

Amboy is about 50 miles southwest of Rockford.

Share this page
Comments ()
Guidelines: Keep it civil and on topic; no profanity, vulgarity, slurs or personal attacks. People who harass others or joke about tragedies will be blocked. If a comment violates these standards or our terms of service, click the X in the upper right corner of the comment box. To find our more, read our FAQ.