The judges and online voters have made their picks for the Top 15 in Suburban Chicago's Got Talent, the summer-long competition co-sponsored by the Daily Herald, the Arlington Heights Chamber of Commerce and the Prairie Center for the Arts in Schaumburg.
The field has been trimmed from 20 to 15 finalists, and they are:
Contact information ( * required )
• James Agena of Bloomingdale, a singer
• Dennis Caravello of Mount Prospect, a singer-songwriter and guitarist
• Ryan Cooper of Schaumburg, a vocalist and guitarist
• DeMuziq Artis (DeMarcus Artis) of Oak Park, a singer
• Samantha Erna of Elk Grove Village, a singer
• Sheridan Hurtig of Mundelein, a singer
• Jaooo (Jordan Madonia) of Hoffman Estates, a hip-hop singer/writer
• Mike L (Michael Lueck) of Des Plaines, a singer and guitarist
• Bryana Martinez of Chicago Ridge, a violinist
• Mysterious Krew, a dance crew featuring Sean Adams of Hanover Park, Vernon Davis of Streamwood and Armond Mayberry of Hanover Park
• Sydney Litka of Wauconda, a singer
• Rachel (Rachel McPheeters) of DeKalb, a singer
• Carly Meyers of Northbrook, a classical singer
• Farah Morales of Mount Prospect, a singer
• Hope Rose (Hope Jirsa) of Forest Park, a singer
The grand prize winner gets the new "STARter Kit," a package that includes a concert performance as an opening act for a major headliner at the Arcada Theatre in St. Charles, a professional concert-style photo shoot, a promotional video drawn from live competition footage and professional talent mentoring.
Online voting follows each round of competition at dailyherald.com/entertainment/talent. The contestant with the most online votes after each competition round is guaranteed the chance to move on. The ultimate Fan Favorite wins a Funjet Vacation for two.
The remaining SCGT contestants will need to apply the advice previously dished out by the competition judges when they perform again at 7 p.m. Sunday, July 13, at the Prairie Center for the Arts in Schaumburg.
The winner and Fan Favorite will be announced at the Taste of Arlington Heights on Aug. 9.