• Charges are not evidence of guilt. Under law, individuals are presumed innocent until proven guilty.
• Adam M. Roman, 31, and Alexis P. Magnusson, 19, both of the 700 block of Dempster Street, Mount Prospect, and Kamil Bros, 20, at a different apartment on the same block, were arrested around 9 a.m. June 7 on the 700 block of West Huntington Commons Road and charged with mob action. Roman also was charged with criminal damage to vehicle. A witness told police Roman jumped on and broke the windshield on a 2002 Toyota Echo in an apartment parking lot. When officers arrived, they saw the three people on or standing next to an electrical tower. Roman and Magnusson ran; Bros jumped 6 feet to the ground, cutting his finger as he jumped, police reports said. Blood spots on a squad car alerted the officers, and they found and followed blood droplets to an apartment rented by Bros's mother, reports said. They found Roman and Bros in a bedroom and Magnusson walking in the parking lot, reports said. Their court date is July 21.
• Vandals hit and broke a 3-foot by 3-foot second-floor window, possibly with a softball, at the district offices of Mount Prospect Elementary Dist. 57, 701 Gregory St., between 6:30 p.m. June 6 and 6:30 a.m. June 9. Damage was estimated at $200.
• Thieves stole a red Michael Jordan Chicago Bulls jersey and $10 around 9:20 a.m. June 9 out of an unlocked locker at LA Fitness in Mount Prospect Plaza, Rand and Central roads. Value was estimated at $310.
• Burglars stole a longboard, two bowling balls, bowling bag and satellite radio between 1 and 5:30 a.m. June 10 out of an unlocked 2000 Mazda 626 in a driveway on the 1700 block of Martin Lane. An unlocked 2000 Ford Focus and 2007 Dodge Ram in the same driveway were ransacked but nothing appeared to be missing. The bowling balls were found on the 1700 block of Estates Drive. Value of the missing items was estimated at $385.
• Burglars stole two pairs of sunglasses valued at $320 between 6:45 p.m. June 9 and 6 a.m. June 10 out of an unlocked 2009 Mitsubishi Lancer on the 1800 block of Bonita Avenue.
• Thieves stole a red backpack leaf blower around 3 p.m. June 5 out of a landscape trailer on the 800 block of South Elm Street. Value was estimated at $495.
• Thieves stole a blue 2013 Dodge Caravan between June 17 and 19 out of a condominium lot on the 900 block of East Old Willow Road.