Cantigny Park is planning a series of concerts and theater events this summer on the grounds outside the First Division Museum at 1S151 Winfield Road, Wheaton.
Tickets for all events may be purchased at www.cantigny.org, or (630) 260-8162 or at the Cantigny Shop.
Contact information ( * required )
Guests are encouraged to bring blankets or lawn chairs.
Here's a look at the schedule:
• The Neverly Brothers at 8 p.m. June 28. A Cantigny favorite returns when this dynamic cover band takes audiences on a musical tour through rock 'n' roll history. Tickets are $10 in advance and $15 on the day of show. Children younger than 8 admitted free.
• DuPage Symphony Orchestra at 8 p.m. July 12. "Broadway" is conducted by music director Barbara Schubert. Tickets are $12 advance/$18 day of show, or $10/$15 for Cantigny members.
• West Suburban Symphony Orchestra at 8 p.m. July 26. "Swashbucklers" conducted by Maestro Peter Lipari. Tickets are $12 advance/$18 day of show, or $10/$15 for Cantigny members.
• Chicago Sinfonietta at 8 p.m. Aug. 9. A 2014-15 season preview conducted by Maestro Mei-Ann Chen. Tickets are $22 advance/$24 day of show, or $20/$22 for Cantigny members and Sinfonietta subscribers.
• Midsummer Theater Company presents "A Midsummer Night's Dream" at 6 p.m. July 20. Enjoy a Shakespearean play surrounded by the beauty of Cantigny's gardens. Seating is on the lawn. The rain date for this event is July 27. Tickets are $10.