• Two windows were broken and a screen ripped at Lily Lake Elementary School, 5N720 Route 47, Maple Park, causing about $100 damage, according to a sheriff's report. The damage was reported at 8:50 a.m. Wednesday and believed to be caused by a round object, such as a baseball.
Contact information ( * required )
• Carlos A. Oliveres Jr., 20, of the 700 block of Lafayette Street, Aurora, was charged with driving while his license was suspended, transportation of open alcohol, and improper display of a license plate after a traffic stop at 1:45 a.m. Friday at Rollingwood Court and Galena Boulevard near Aurora, according to a sheriff's report. Gabriella A. Gaither, 19, of the 700 block of Gates Street, Aurora, was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia. Deputies found a nearly empty bottle of tequila on the vehicle's floor and a glass pipe, the report said.
• Katherine R. Slattery, 24, of the 300 block of Brittany Court, Geneva, was charged with retail theft at 1:19 p.m. June 3 at Walgreens, 2100 W. State St., according to a police report. She is accused of stealing a bottle of diet pills, hair accessories, a cosmetics bag, hair supplies and conditioner, and personal cleaning supplies.
• Dorothy J. Lopez, 59, of the 0-99 block of South Stolp Avenue, Aurora, was charged with retail theft at 1:55 p.m. Friday at Goodwill, 450 N. Randall Road, according to a police report.
• Francisca Cielo-Cuellar, 64, of the 200 block of East Hazel Street, West Chicago, was charged with criminal trespass to land at 5:20 p.m. Friday at Goodwill, 450 N. Randall Road, according to a police report.
• Michael Burhans, 31, of the 200 block of North Sixth Street, St. Charles, was charged with retail theft at 12:32 p.m. Saturday at Menards, 300 N. Randall Road, according to a police report.
• Shaumere L. Causey, 19, and Christina A. Santiago, 24, both of the 1300 block of East Wilson Street, Batavia, were charged with mob action, aggravated battery and domestic battery at 6:41 p.m. Saturday, according to a police report. Santiago was also charged with aggravated assault.
• Abraham Medina, 29, of the 1300 block of Post Road, Aurora, was charged June 15 with criminal damage of government property and theft, according to court records. He is accused of damaging an American flag and flagpole that belonged to the village of East Dundee. The damage was less than $500. Medina also obtained unauthorized control over the American flag, valued at less than $500, according to the police report. His bail was set at $5,000 in Kane County bond court, and his next court date is Wednesday.