• A hood of a car was damaged sometime between 3 p.m. June 12 and 8:55 a.m. Friday on the 300 block of West Wilson Street.
• Mitchell L. Borst, 20, of the 2500 block of Heritage Court, Geneva, was arrested and charged with driving under the influence of alcohol, illegal transportation of alcohol, possession of alcohol by a minor and possession of drug paraphernalia after a traffic stop at 3:51 a.m. Saturday at Western Avenue and Thorsen Lane, according to a police report.
• Miscellaneous vehicle parts, valued at $100, were stolen between 7 p.m. June 12 and 8 a.m. Friday from the 1200 block of East Wilson Street.
• Jamelia A. Crowder, 38, of the 500 block of South Campbell Avenue, Chicago, was arrested and charged with felony retail theft at about 12:20 p.m. June 3, according to a police report. Crowder is accused of stealing a wallet from a woman's purse at the Corner Bakery, 16164 Commons Drive. The victim followed Crowder out of the restaurant, police said, and saw Crowder, who was wearing a wig, get into a car driven by Melvin Enoch, 53, of the 1500 block of Kevedale Street, Chicago, police said. Witnesses blocked Enoch from driving way until police arrived. Enoch was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia, according to a police report.
• A black and green iPhone5S, valued at $800, was stolen between 7 and 10 p.m. June 6 from the employee break room at Grotto Italian Tapas, 207 S. Third St.
• Matthew Rothblatt, 21, of the 300 block of Whirlaway Court, Wheaton, was arrested and charged with aggravated assault in a public place and aggravated assault with a deadly weapon at 7:45 p.m. June 10, according to a police report. He is accused of threatening a clerk with a pocket knife at a store on the 600 block of West State Street, the report said.