Information sessions on how to prepare for a variety of careers in business, human services, health care and technology will be offered by the College of Lake County this summer.
CLC faculty will present information on educational requirements (associate degrees and certificates), salaries and projected employment demand. The following career programs will hold information sessions prior to the start of the 2014 fall semester. Unless noted, sessions will be held at the CLC Grayslake campus, 19351 W. Washington St.
• Medical Office Assisting and Phlebotomy: Noon Wednesday, June 25, Room S305, Lakeshore Campus, 111 N. Genesee St., Waukegan.
• Environmental Health and Safety: 11 a.m. to noon Wednesday, June 25, Room T232, or 1-2 p.m. Thursdays, July 10 or 24, Room A124.
• Administrative Office Systems: 5-5:50 p.m. Tuesdays, July 15 or Aug. 19, Room T217.
• Human Services: 6-8 p.m. Tuesday, July 15, or Wednesday, Aug. 13, Room A261.
• Mechatronics: 1-2 p.m. Thursdays, July 17 or 31, Room T232.
• Accounting: 6-6:50 p.m. Wednesday, July 30, Room T232.
• Paralegal Studies: 6-6:50 p.m. Thursday, July 31, Room T234 or Wednesday, Aug. 20, Room T333.
• Computer Information Technology: 6-6:50 p.m. Tuesday, Aug. 19, Room T117.
• Hospitality and Culinary Management: 5:30-7 p.m. Wednesday, Aug. 20, Room C001.
Confirm the session dates and room locations before attending at www.clcillinois.edu. Fall semester classes begin Monday, Aug. 25. For assistance with the registration or application process, call (847) 543-2090.