• Carla E. Cunningham, 36, of the 600 block of Woodward Avenue, Geneva, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol at 9:55 p.m. May 23 in the 0-99 block of East Fabyan Parkway, according to a police report. She was also charged with illegal transportation of alcohol, operating an uninsured motor vehicle and failure to reduce speed to avoid an accident.
Contact information ( * required )
• Graffiti was painted on the wall of Sheaffer and Roland Inc., 611 Stevens St., between 4:30 p.m. May 23 and 11 a.m. May 24, police said.
• Shaun William West Schofield, 36, of the 1600 block of Wintercrest Lane, Shorewood, was charged with disorderly conduct at 3:40 p.m. May 25 in a parking lot in the 1400 block of Randall Road, according to a police report. He is accused of denting the rear fender of a vehicle.
• The rear window of a Honda Accord was broken around 1:19 a.m. Saturday in the 1900 block of Fargo Boulevard, police said.
• Jorge Luis Ochoa, 19, of the 500 block of South State Street, Aurora, was charged with illegal consumption of alcohol by a minor at 2:31 a.m. Sunday in the 300 block of South Randall Road, according to a police report.
• Graffiti was painted on a garage door between 4 p.m. May 23 and 6 a.m. May 24 in the 400 block of Anderson Boulevard, police said.
• Felipe Hernandez, 25, of the 600 block of south Neltnor Boulevard, West Chicago, was charged with leaving the scene of a personal-injury accident at 11:15 p.m. May 22, according to a police report. He drove through a red light and hit a woman crossing State Street at Third Street. She suffered a broken leg. He was also charged with aggravated driving under the influence of alcohol, driving under the influence of alcohol, driving with a suspended, revoked or canceled license, operating an uninsured motor vehicle, and failure to obey a traffic control signal. Police had been trying to get him to stop for two blocks, because he was weaving between lanes, before he hit the woman. He eventually turned on to South Second Street and stopped, police said.