• A front-door window was broken in the 500 block of Maple Lane. It was reported at 10:21 a.m. June 2.
Contact information ( * required )
• A red Raleigh mountain bicycle was reported stolen May 31 in the 1100 block of Halladay Drive. The owner told police it may have been stolen during a garage sale May 2 or 3.
• Elizabeth A. Mantynband, 27, of the 300 block of Hazel Avenue in Highland Park, was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia, possession of cannabis and speeding, at 3:35 p.m. May 28 at Randall Road and Heritage Drive, according to police.
• Someone stole a wallet containing $450 about 6:15 p.m. May 28 at the Goodwill store, 450 N. Randall Road. The wallet was found discarded, missing the cash, in the store.
• Raul O. Rodriguez, 48, of the 200 block of Meadows Drive in Sugar Grove, was charged with aggravated battery at 9:23 p.m. May 28 in the 300 block of North Jefferson Street, according to police. He is being held in the Kane County jail on $50,000 bail.
• A window was broken between 3:30 p.m. May 22 and 3:15 p.m. May 27 on a house in the 2600 block of Spring Green Way.
• Batavia police have recovered items that were stolen out of vehicles over the last 90 days on the city's southeast side, and is seeking the owners. People who had items stolen can call police at (630) 454-2500 to make arrangements to identify and collect the items.
• Nicholas J. Kavalauskas, 36, of the 6500 block of Greeley Avenue, Dayton, Ohio, was arrested and charged with driving under the influence, DUI with a blood alcohol concentration of .08 or more, no insurance and failure to dim bright lights, after a traffic stop at 11:56 p.m. May 27 at Fabyan Parkway and Kaneville Road near Batavia, according to a sheriff's report. He failed field sobriety tests and a breath test registered a .176 BAC, the report said.
• A wallet containing a driver's license, FOID card and debit card was stolen between 2:45 p.m. and 4:10 p.m. Thursday from an unlocked vehicle at a business on the 39W900 block of Midan Drive near Elburn, according to a sheriff's report.
• Patrick C. Hess, 22, of the 900 block of Kendall Street, Elburn, was arrested and charged with felony criminal damage to property at 5:50 a.m. Saturday, according to a sheriff's report. Hess is accused of breaking windows at a residence on the 500 block of McKinley Street near Batavia, causing an estimated $600 damage, the report said.