• Isaiah L. Whitehead, 30, of the 200 block of Douglas Avenue, Elgin, was charged Thursday with two counts of manufacture/delivery of a controlled substance, possession of a controlled substance and possession of cannabis, court records show. His bail was set at $100,000 in Kane County bond court, and his next court date is June 6.
• Carlton Montgomery, 22, of the 1900 block of South Keeler Avenue, Chicago, and Daroricius Lee, 21, of the 200 block of Locust Street, Elgin, were charged Thursday with residential burglary after entering a property in the 0-100 block of Park Row with the intent to commit theft, court records show. Their bail was set at $150,000 each in Kane County bond court, and both are next due in court June 5.
• William E. Deleon, 26, of the 200 block of Perry Street, Elgin, was charged Thursday with possession of a controlled substance, aggravated DUI, driving with a suspended license, unlawful display of registration and obstructing identification, court records show. His bail was set at $45,000 in Kane County bond court.
• A 5-year-old boy in the 2300 block of Arrow Street required 16 staples to his buttocks and right ankle after a cousin's pit bull attacked him on May 23, Cmdr. Timothy Bosshart said. The dog previously attacked people in DuPage County and its owner gave the dog to the boy's mother to house temporarily, Bosshart said. The case remains under investigation.
• A silver and gold GMC Yukon that was reported stolen out of Prairie Grove, Ill., was recovered at 3 p.m. May 24 from the 35W500 block of Parsons Road near West Dundee, according to a sheriff's report.
• Alyssa M. Hauser, 22, and Dennis T. Engels, 25, both of the 100 block of West Jackson Avenue, Hampshire, were charged with theft at 7:30 p.m. May 18, according to a sheriff's report. They are accused of stealing a metal "Old Starks Tavern" sign from the bar, 43W478 Route 72, Hampshire, and leaving without paying their $66.50 bar tab, the report said.