With approximately one month to go before Summer Day Camps get rolling, Deerfield Park District is spreading the word about which camps still have openings for participants. For our traditional 7-week (or 3-week session / 4-week session) offerings, following are camps with space available that are welcoming continued registration at this time. Transportation and swimming are available for many camps. Age/grade listed is determined "by age as of 9/1/2014."
•Art Camp: M-Th, 10A-3P, with daily free swim– for Grades 3-8 (#454007)
• So Big: (Age 3) 6/16-7/31, 9:15A-12:45P (#424001)
• Sun 'n' Fun: (Age 4) 6/16-8/1, 9A – 1P (#424002)
• Little Scampers (Kindergarten) 6/16-8/1 (#424003)
• #1 Camp (1st Gr.) (#424004)
• Pathfinders (2nd Gr.) (#454001) at South Park School
• Trailblazers (3rd Gr.) (#454002) at Caurso
• Explorers (4th Gr.) (#454003) at Caurso
• Girls Sports (3rd – 5th Gr.) (#434002) at Walden
• Boys Sports (3rd Gr: #434003; 4th Gr: #434004; 5th Gr: #434005; 6th Gr: 434006):
• Middle School Sports/Girls (6th-8th Gr.) (#434007) at Wilmot/Mitchell
• Middle School Sports/Boys (7th & 8th Gr.) (#434008) at Wilmot/Mitchell
Morning and Afternoon Extended Camp Care (#454009) is available for grades K-8. And, for the three weeks in August after our camps end, separate weeks of "Extra Added Attraction" (#454010) is available for those in grades K-5.
For details about these classes please see our Summer Camp Guide.