• Randy A. Smetters, of the 400 block of Smoketree Lane, Bartlett, was charged with battery at 4:59 a.m. May 5 at Delnor Hospital, 300 S. Randall Road, according to a police report. He is accused of shoving someone, then striking him or her with his shoulder in a hallway of the emergency department.
• Gregory C. Lower, 37, of the 1000 block of Geneva Drive, Geneva, was charged with public intoxication May 4 in the 100 block of West State Street, according to a police report.
• The roof and siding of a house in the 1100 block of Ward Road, Batavia, were pelted with a dozen eggs, it was reported to police at 10:26 a.m. Sunday.
• Anthony N. Nanfria, 26, of the 1300 block of Hall Court, Batavia, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol, failure to signal a lane change or turn, speeding, possession of drug paraphernalia, aggravated assault and obstruction of a peace officer, at 1:43 a.m. Sunday in the 0-99 block of North Batavia Avenue, according to a police report.
• A blue pouch containing a wallet was stolen between 4 p.m. Wednesday and 7 a.m. Thursday out of a vehicle in the 1000 block of Woodland Hills Road, police said.
• A red and gold equipment bag containing lacrosse pads and a helmet was stolen overnight between Wednesday and Thursday out of a vehicle in the 1400 block of Becker Road, police said.
• Neal R. Crowder, 23, of the 1400 block of Fagan Court, Batavia, was charged with criminal damage to property at the same address at 7:46 p.m. Friday, according to a police report.
• Two seven-foot boards were stolen out of the Riverwalk boardwalk, 151 N. Island Ave., Batavia, it was reported to police at 1:17 p.m. Thursday.
• Rosalina Tecaxco, 42, of the 1400 block of East Galena Boulevard, Aurora, was charged with two counts of misdemeanor domestic battery at 12:28 a.m. Wednesday, according to a sheriff's report. She is accused of scratching a man on his neck and chest, ripping his shirt and striking him in the forehead.
• Steven R. Duffin, 51, of the 300 block of East 55th Street, Westmont, was charged with two counts of misdemeanor domestic battery at 1 a.m. Friday, according to a sheriff's report. Duffin is accused of throwing a woman to the ground in a parking lot in the 7N600 block of Route 25 near St. Charles.
• A black Nissan Altima that was parked for 10 days in the 700 block of Hill Avenue near Aurora was recovered by authorities after being reported stolen April 18 to the Kane County sheriff's office.