• Thieves stole a wallet valued at $200 out of a gym bag between 8:30 and 10:30 p.m. May 3 after the male victim placed the bag next to fitness equipment he was using at XSport Fitness, 960 W. Dundee Road. Someone used a credit card in the wallet for $30 at a Marathon gas station in Arlington Heights.
Contact information ( * required )
• Offenders routinely dump used tires in the rear parking lot and alley at Clearbrook Center, 1835 W. Central Road.
• Thieves damaged the front fender and stole the front passenger's-side headlight assembly between 9 p.m. May 1 and 7 a.m. May 2 from a 2012 Mazda 3 sedan at Roto Subaru Mazda, 1555 E. Rand Road. Loss was estimated at $558.
• A female shoplifter, known to employees at several Binny's liquor stores, stole a bottle of cognac valued at $30 around 12:45 p.m. May 2 at Binny's, 69 W. Rand Road. She hid the bottle in her purse, purchased a bottle of orange juice and left in a tan 2003 Buick.
• Thieves stole a metal lock box between April 9 and 16 but reported April 24 from the 800 block of West Oakton Street. Value was estimated at $1,110.
• Thieves stole a green metal light fixture with rectangular glass panes between 3 p.m. April 23 and 11 a.m. April 24 out of the front yard at a home on the 300 block of South Waterman.
• Burglars broke into a 1996 Jeep Cherokee between 7:45 a.m. and 5:41 p.m. April 24 in a lot at 2121 W. Northwest Hwy., damaged the ignition and stole the owner's manual and garage door opener.