Entering its 36th season, the traveling drama company Street Theatre will continue to make families laugh out loud as they kick off the summer with performances of "The Treasure of Shiver River."
Schaumburg Park District Street Theatre will begin at 7 p.m., June 9 at Addams School, 700 S. Springinsguth Road.
This show takes twist after hilarious twist so hold on to your hats. The nasty scoundrel Rod Enreel, will soon take over the Shiver River Ranch and find the hidden treasure if Colonel Sanders can't sell his cattle to come up with the mortgage money.
Street Theatre performs every Monday, Wednesday and Thursday at 7 p.m. at locations throughout the District including:
• June 11 at Town Square Amphitheatre, Schaumburg Road and Roselle Road
• June 12 at Blackwell School, 345 N. Walnut Lane
• June 16 at Bock Park, 1223 W. Sharon Lane
• June 18 at the Community Recreation Center, 505 N. Springinsguth Road
• June 19 at Meineke Park, 220 E. Weathersfield Way
The audience is encouraged to bring a blanket or lawn chairs.
For more information, call (847) 490-7020 or visit www.parkfun.com.