Simon Property Group, Inc. (NYSE:SPG), a leading global retail real estate company, invites moms to sit back, relax and enjoy an evening that focuses on style and more at Woodfield Mall, all in celebration of Mother's Day. Indulge, a stylish treat for mothers, takes place on Thursday, May 8 from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m. and provides moms with a much-needed opportunity to treat themselves to a special night out. To add to the excitement, CBS-2 Meteorologist Mary Kay Kleist will be the special guest host of the event, joining attendees to celebrate motherhood through a fun, fashionable shopping experience.
At Indulge, event attendees can do much more than just shop for spring style must-haves. Moms and their friends can experience exciting style consultations, beauty services, delicious refreshments and drinks, plus special event giveaways from Harlequin® books and retailer offers throughout the mall. Additional Indulge offerings at Woodfield Mall include:
Contact information ( * required )
• Here they come, Mrs. Illinois: Mrs. Illinois International 2014 Randi Moxi and Miss Teen Illinois International 2014 Camille Paddock will visit Woodfield Mall to 'Indulge' with attendees.
• Spring Fashion Segments: Chicago-area fashion bloggers will show shoppers how to tie a spring outfit together with a series of fashion forward style segments. Segment attendees will have an opportunity to win fantastic prizes!
• Retailers Galore: Indulge attendees will enjoy a variety of services, refreshments and products from participating Woodfield Mall retailers, including JOCKEY bra (bra fitting), Silver Jeans (denim fit sessions), Pandora (bracelet sizing and Mother's Day set displays), bareMinerals (make-unders), Godiva (chocolate sampling), P.F. Chang's (lettuce wraps and fortune cookie sampling) and more.
• Indulge In A Signature Drink: The Improv Comedy Club will be providing the evening's signature drink for attendees 21 years and older: Orchid Bliss.
• Red Carpet Treatment: Woodfield Mall is rolling out the red carpet and backdrop at Indulge for attendees to take snapshots like a star. Throw on your complimentary purple feather boa and strike a pose for your adoring paparazzi. A photographer will provide all snapshots free of charge online after the event.
"Many moms are long overdue for – and certainly deserve – a break to celebrate themselves and all they do," said Jayne Stilson, Assistant Vice President of Business Development at Simon Property Group. "That's why Simon Malls are hosting Indulge events just for them, where moms can shop, socialize and be recognized for the important role they play in our lives."
Simon Malls' Indulge events are free and open to women of all ages. For more information, visit Simon.com.
About Woodfield Mall
Woodfield Mall, one of the largest shopping destinations in the United States, provides Chicago area residents and visitors with a distinctive collection of nearly 300 retail stores. The mega mall showcases five major anchors, including Lord & Taylor, Macy's, Nordstrom, JCPenney and Sears, plus popular stores Michael Kors, COACH, Apple, White House/Black Market, BOSS Hugo Boss, Anthropologie, Tumi, Lacoste, AIX Armani Exchange and J.Crew. Shoppers enjoy a delicious array of dining options such as Texas de Brazil, The Cheesecake Factory, P.F. Chang's and Stir Crazy. Woodfield Mall, at 5 Woodfield Mall in Schaumburg, Illinois, is located about 25 miles from downtown Chicago and is in close proximity to O'Hare International Airport. Mall hours are 10 a.m. to 9 p.m. Monday through Saturday and 11:00 a.m. to 6 p.m. on Sundays. For additional information, please contact Woodfield Mall at (847) 330-1537 or visit www.shopwoodfield.com, www.facebook.com/woodfieldmall or www.twitter.com/woodfieldmall.
About Simon Property Group
Simon Property Group, Inc. (NYSE: SPG) is a S&P 100 company and a global leader in the retail real estate industry. We currently own or have an interest in more than 325 retail real estate properties in North America, Asia and Europe comprising approximately 243 million square feet. We are headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana and employ approximately 5,500 people in the U.S. For more information, visit simon.com.
# # #