• William S. Taber, 43, who police said is homeless, was charged with aggravated assault on a peace officer, disorderly conduct and criminal trespass just after 6 a.m. Wednesday at Delnor Hospital, 300 S. Randall Road, Geneva, according to a police report. Taber had been taken to the emergency room for medical treatment. When he was discharged, he was upset the hospital would not provide him with a ride, reports said. He tore up his discharge papers and threw them and a sandwich that a nurse had given him on the floor, police said. He is accused of yelling at people in the waiting room and threatening two hospital security workers, according to reports.
• Juan Sain Castillo, 20, of the 1600 block of Oak Street, St. Charles, was charged with possession of cannabis and driving without a valid license at 4:59 p.m. Monday on the 100 block of East State Street, according to a police report.
• McCree C. Davis, 23, of the 900 block of Lorlyn Circle, Batavia, was charged with possession of a controlled substance at 12:57 p.m. Tuesday on the 900 block of Lorlyn Circle, according to a police report.
• A wallet was stolen out of a vehicle on the 1100 block of Essex Court sometime between 5 p.m. April 13 and 7:30 a.m. April 14.
• A loose turkey scratched the hood of a 2006 Ford Mustang on the 43W700 block of Willow Creek Drive near Elburn, causing an estimated $600 damage, at about 6:30 p.m. Monday, according to a sheriff report.
• Jacob P. Smith, 34, of the 200 block of Oxford Drive, Sugar Grove, was arrested and charged with aggravated assault, disorderly conduct, and possession of 2.5 to 10 grams of marijuana at about 12:35 a.m. Wednesday, according to a sheriff report. Smith is accused of driving his pickup truck in circles in a farm field on the 42W900 block of Jericho Road, Sugar Grove, and saying he had a gun and was not afraid to use it when confronted by the victim, the report said.