• Charges are not evidence of guilt. Under law, individuals are presumed innocent until proven guilty.
• Burglars stole a yellow gold and diamond wedding ring and a GPS between 5 p.m. March 29 and 7:30 p.m. March 30 out of a 2011 Toyota RAV-4 on the 500 block of East Lincoln Street. Value was estimated at $5,150.
• Burglars broke into a car between 11 p.m. March 27 and 8 a.m. March 28 in an apartment lot on the 1700 block of Chariot Court. The dashboard around the radio was partially removed but the radio was intact. Damage was estimated at $300.
• A teenage boy stole a red bicycle around 2:17 p.m. March 26 parked outside the Community Connections Center, 1711 W. Algonquin Road. The female owner saw the teen take the bike, valued at $130; she ran from the store and chased him through the parking lot. He dropped the bicycle and fled.
• Vandals smashed the taillights on a 1995 Chrysler Concord between 4 p.m. March 29 and 9:30 a.m. March 30. Damage was estimated at $250.
• A male vandal was seen on a security video smashing, knocking over and cracking playground equipment around 2:11 a.m. April 1 at Safari Child Care, 1630 W. Algonquin Road. Damage was estimated at $700.
• Thieves stole four wheels and tires from a 2013 Honda Accord and damaged the bottom of the driver's-side door, possibly with a jack, between 8 p.m. April 2 and 5:15 a.m. April 3 in an apartment lot on the 1800 block of West Palm Drive.
• Vandals smashed a driver's-side window between 4 p.m. March 27 and 4:45 p.m. March 28 on a 2006 Nissan Pathfinder in an apartment lot on the 1700 block of Crystal Lane.
• Burglars broke into a 2012 Jeep SUV between 5 p.m. March 26 and 4:52 a.m. March 28 in an apartment lot on the 1700 block of Crystal Lane and stole $15. Damage was estimated at $500. • Thieves stole four tires and a lock between Jan. 30 and April 2 out of a storage shed at a home on the 1500 block of West Dempster Street. Value was estimated at $730.
• Thieves stole two car jacks and two jack stands between March 15 and April 2 out of a basement storage locker in an apartment building on the 1000 block of Tamarack Drive.
• A Walgreens employee saw a man hide merchandise in a plastic bag around 6:44. m. March 31 and flee the pharmacy at 1 N. Elmhurst Road. He drove away in a black car with stolen license plates. The same vehicle was the target of a chase around 11 p.m. March 30 when an Illinois State Police officer saw him speeding from Route 53 to Kirchoff Road in Rolling Meadows. The driver sped back onto Route 53 southbound and the officer was not able to catch him. On March 22, the same car was noted for reckless driving in Morton Grove but the car disappeared.
• A man stole two bottles of cognac around 8:45 p.m. March 21 and two bottles of cognac around 7:29 p.m. March 22 from Ultra Foods, 1241 N. Rand Road. Value was estimated at $156.
• Vandals punctured both rear tires between 11:30 p.m. March 23 and 10:30 a.m. March 24 on a 2004 Nissan Quest on the 500 block of Piper Lane.
• Vandals sprayed graffiti between 11 p.m. March 27 and 5:30 a.m. March 28 on three apartment buildings on the 900 block of East Old Willow Road.