• Yolin J. Eddins, 37, of the 500 block of Raymond Street, Elgin, was charged Sunday with two counts of aggravated unlawful use of a weapon and felony unlawful use of a weapon by a felon, police said. He is accused of standing in front of a home on the 500 block of Raymond Street while holding a gun, police said. As the officers approached, he ran inside, reports said. Officers recovered a loaded .38-caliber handgun. His bail was set at $20,000 in Kane County bond court.
Contact information ( * required )
• Amber Rose Falco, 20, of the 300 block of St. Charles Street, Elgin, was charged Thursday with stealing four gold necklaces, valued at $2,365, according to a sheriff's report. Falco is accused of stealing the necklaces between Jan. 1 and Feb. 20 while working as a cleaning lady at a home on the 38W600 block of Arrowmaker Pass near Elgin, the report said.
• Frank J. Schoen, 18, of the 0-99 block of Galligan Road, Gilberts, was charged with possession of less than 2.5 grams of marijuana at 3:22 p.m. Thursday on the 0-99 block of Galligan Road in Gilberts after authorities served Schoen with a warrant for possession of a stolen vehicle, according to a sheriff's report.
• A 1994 Chevy Silverado was stolen between 11 p.m. March 29 and 9 a.m. March 30 from the 36W100 block of South Street near Elgin after the keys were accidentally left in the ignition, according to a sheriff's report.
• Ryan L. Fischbach, 19, of the 2100 block of Brookwood Drive, South Elgin, was charged with felony possession of marijuana with intent to deliver, possession of drug paraphernalia and possession of marijuana after a traffic stop at 2:22 a.m. Sunday at Route 20 and Randall Road near Elgin, according to a sheriff's report. A passenger, Emily E. Brodner, 18, of the 38W300 block of Clubhouse Drive, St. Charles, was charged with misdemeanor marijuana and drug paraphernalia possession, the report said. A deputy who made the initial traffic stop smelled marijuana smoke coming from the vehicle.
• Joshua A. Miller, 23, of the 300 block of Brittany Trail, Elgin, was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia and possession of cannabis after an automobile accident at 3:39 p.m. March 29 in a parking lot in the 1500 block of East State Street, according to a police report.