• Charges are not evidence of guilt. Under law, individuals are presumed innocent until proven guilty.
Contact information ( * required )
• A man stole two drills valued at more than $450 between 10 a.m. and 4 p.m. March 22 from Lowes, 990 W. Algonquin Road. He fled in a black SUV. He was described as a white male, 30 years old, medium build and wearing a black hat, black jacket, jeans and brown work boots.
• Thieves stole a wallet between 8 a.m. and 1:50 p.m. March 31 out of a woman's purse at Northwest Community Hospital, 800 W. Central Road. Someone used credit cards in the wallet at the Target in Arlington Heights for approximately $1,900.
• A vandal hurled a landscape brick through a car window around 7 a.m. March 28 on the 800 block of Forest Court. Damage was estimated at $400.
• Christian Ramirez, 18, of the 200 block of East Grand, Melrose Park, was arrested around 12:44 a.m. April 2 at Lake and North streets and charged with aggravated unlawful use of a weapon.
• Derrick J. Fisher, 38, and Deonte Fisher, 20, both of the 1700 block of McCormick, Hanover Park, were arrested around 6:36 p.m. March 31 on the 1800 block of Whitney and charged with battery, obstructing, and resisting.
• Burglars forced open a bedroom door around 6 p.m. March 31 on the 1800 block of McCormick and stole three jars of change.
• Burglars stole items including $200 and a video-game unit around 7 a.m. March 31 out of three unlocked vehicles on the 1600 block of St. Ann.
• Burglars broke into a 2002 Ford Explorer between 4 p.m. March 27 and 10:30 a.m. March 28 in a condominium lot on the 600 block of Mesa Drive and stole a purse valued at $20.
• Thieves stole two older snowblowers valued at $100 between 2:45 and 3:10 p.m. March 31. They were running outside a retirement home maintenance door on the 1500 block of Barrington Road to remove gas odors.
• Thieves stole $45 between 7 and 11:30 a.m. March 30 out of an employee's purse at Alden Nursing Home, 1545 N. Barrington Road. The purse was hanging on a coat rack in an unlocked first-floor break room.
• Burglars pried a rear door between 8:40 and 10:45 a.m. March 30 at a home on the 1900 block of Oakdale Court and stole a TV valued at $350, jewelry, and car keys out of a purse. The offender used the keys to steal a 2000 Acura TL in the garage.
• Warren L. Muhlenbruch, 46, of the 0-100 block of Second Avenue, Arlington Heights, was arrested around 8:45 a.m. March 6 at Kohl's, 1500 S. Elmhurst Road, and charged with retail theft. Police reports said a security agent saw him take a video-game unit, computer tablet and jacket on Jan. 27. Muhlenbruch dropped the game unit and tablet when confronted by the security agent but fled with the jacket valued at $120. A Mount Prospect investigator assigned to the case reviewed a security video and recognized Muhlenbruch from previous incidents. He set up a photo lineup and the security agent identified Muhlenbruch as the shoplifter, reports said. On March 6, officers confronted him as he left his house and he confessed to taking the jacket, reports said. His court date is April 4.
• Thieves removed a lock from a man's locker between 1:30 and 2:30 p.m. March 20 at LA Fitness in Mount Prospect Plaza, Rand and Central roads, and stole a wallet valued at $68.
• A Mount Prospect man received a call around 6:40 p.m. March 20 from a man claiming to be from Medicare. He asked the victim for his social security number and the man gave it to him. Later he realized it was probably a scam.
• Burglars broke into a 2000 Honda Civic between 4 p.m. March 15 and 11 a.m. March 17 and stole the car stereo and a set of subwoofers. Value was estimated at $60.
• A man stole a cellphone valued at $525 around 6:30 p.m. March 23 when the female owner dropped it in a 7-Eleven as she left the store.
• Thieves stole two cloth jackets, a sweater and a vehicle key between 4:30 and 7:30 p.m. March 18 out of an unlocked locker in a men's locker room at LA Fitness in Mount Prospect Plaza, Rand and Central roads. Value was estimated at $555.
• Thieves stole clothes between 2:15 and 3 p.m. March 22 out of two dryers in an apartment laundry room on the 1700 block of Forest Cover Drive. Value was estimated at $1,000.