• Charges are not evidence of guilt. Under law, individuals are presumed innocent until proven guilty.
• Thieves stole a storm drain cover valued at $500 around 1:50 p.m. March 9 on the 900 block of Granger Road.
• Vandals shot a BB-gun pellet through a window on the 300 block of Hickory Avenue around noon March 8. Damage was estimated at $500.
• Christopher H. Medina, 29, of the 700 block of Winston Drive, Elk Grove Village, was arrested around 8:55 p.m. Feb. 27 on the 1100 block of East Oakton Street, after a vehicle accident on private property, and charged with driving with license suspended, obstructing ID and possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia. His court date is March 31.
• Angel Rojas, 20, of the 1700 block of East Stockton Avenue, Des Plaines, was arrested around 7:35 p.m. Feb. 19 on the sidewalk on the 1900 block of South White Street and charged with possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia.
• Burglars broke into two washers and two dryers in an apartment building on the 400 block of Alles Street, and broke into two washers and two dryers in an apartment building on the 500 block of Yale Court between Feb. 1 and March 4. No money appeared to be taken. Loss was estimated at $1,200.
• A man stole an electrical box containing keys to a foreclosed condominium on the 1200 block of East Washington Street. He put an ad in a Polish newspaper offering to rent the condo for $475. A woman answered the ad Feb. 27 but refused to give him money until he proved that he owned the unit. He told her he needed to get the paperwork out of his car and left. He did not return. He was described as 25-30 years old, 5-foot-8, medium build and wearing a dark blue or black jacket with the hood covering his head.
• Burglars broke into a Chevrolet work van between 7 p.m. Feb. 28 and 8 a.m. March 1 in a driveway on the 600 block of West Millers Road and stole a Sawzall with case and a low-speed drill with case. Loss was estimated at $500.
• Vandals used red paint to spray gang graffiti between 4 p.m. Feb. 24 and 9 a.m. Feb. 25 on a fence at a home on the 1300 block of East Fargo Avenue, on a garage door, on a street sign and a neighborhood watch sign on the parkway on the 2200 block of South Chestnut Street, on a fence at a business at 2170 S. Mannheim Road, and on two electrical boxes and a Dumpster on the 1300 block of East Touhy Avenue.
• Burglars stole a laptop computer, a pair of silver earrings, a silver ring, and a bottle of perfume between Feb. 18 and 20 out of an apartment on the 1300 block of Brown Street. Loss was estimated at $2,200.
• Syed A. Mohiuddin, 49, of the 1900 block of Windward, Hanover Park, was arrested around 5:43 March 12 at his home and charged with resisting a peace officer and served with a warrant for a violation of protection order out of Glendale Heights.
• Ivan Vazquez-Cervantes, 24, of the 2300 block of Glendale Terrace, Hanover Park, was arrested around 12:48 p.m. March 2 at his home and charged with possession of marijuana.
• Richard S. Moore, 30, of the 400 block of Clifton, Schaumburg, was arrested around 6:42 p.m. March 11 at Irving Park and Orchard and charged with possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia.
• Joseph E. Sosmowski, 23, of the 6900 block of Edgebrook, Hanover Park, and charged with possession of marijuana around 6:11 p.m. March 4 at Edgebrook and Irving Park Road.
• Alex Barat, 20, of the 900 block of Oak Ridge, Streamwood, was arrested around 7:06 p.m. March 10 at Barrington Road and Lake Street and charged with possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia.
• Kemal D. Pasabeg, 22, of the 1900 block of Aspen, Hanover Park, was arrested around 5:55 p.m. March 9 on the 1800 block of Linden and charged with possession of marijuana.
• Adam R. Johnson, 25, of the 1100 block of Sandpiper, Bartlett, was arrested around 10:05 a.m. March 7 at Church and Lake and charged with possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia.
• Larry D. Hodo, 38, of the 700 block of Fox, Carol Stream, was arrested around 10:45 p.m. March 6 on the 7400 block of Jensen and charged with DUI, resisting, battery-accident.
• Anthony C. Cirrincione, 18, of the 500 block of Onyx, Schaumburg, was arrested around 10:26 p.m. March 6 at Briar and Briarwood and charged with possession of marijuana.
• Thieves stole a wallet around 11:23 a.m. March 12 out of a locker room at LA Fitness, 7650 Barrington Road.
• Cynthia Marron, 20, of the 2400 block of Algonquin Road, Rolling Meadows, was arrested around 2:45 p.m. March 4 at Target, 2621 W. Schaumburg Road, and charged with retail theft. Police reports said a security agent saw her take miscellaneous clothing. Her court date is April 21.
• Joseph Andreozzi, 26, of the 1100 block of Trinity Drive, Addison, was arrested around 8:30 p.m. March 3 at Jewel, 2501 W Schaumburg Road, and charged with battery. Police reports said employee Andreozzi pushed a co-worker and punched a wall and swore at a customer after the customer criticized him. His court date is March 18.
• Alexys M. Alexandria, 20, of the 200 block of Mayfield Drive, Streamwood, and two girls, 15 and 17 years old, were arrested around 11 p.m. Feb. 27 after a traffic stop at Hillside and Park. Reports said officers discovered metal knuckles on a key chain, a baton, a bottle of vodka, seven glass drug pipes, a grinder, and a small bag of marijuana. Alexandria was charged with unlawful use of a weapon, contributing to the criminal delinquency of a minor, possession/consumption of liquor by a minor and headlight violation. The 17-year-old girl was charged with possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia; the 15-year-old girl was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia. Alexandria's court date is April 18.
• A man in his 20s stole a cellphone valued at $575 around 7:30 p.m. Feb. 28 on the 200 block of Butternut Lane after the owner put a cellphone for sale ad on Craigslist. He met with the buyer who grabbed the phone and fled.
• Dominik Swiderski, 18, of the 5400 block of Chaplin, Hanover Park, was arrested around 8:47 p.m. March 1 at Woodland Heights and South Park boulevards and charged with local ordinance possession of drug paraphernalia. His court date is March 18.