• Charges are not evidence of guilt. Under law, individuals are presumed innocent until proven guilty.
• Dylan Kallick, 22, of the 1100 block of Pinetree Lane, Bartlett, was arrested around 6:50 p.m. Feb. 27 on the 1400 block of Bannock Court and charged with criminal trespass and disorderly conduct. His court date is March 25.
• A Bartlett resident was scammed out of $2,856 March 3 after he received a phone call from a man claiming to work for the IRS. The victim was told he owed back taxes which he needed to pay immediately. He was instructed to purchase Green Dot Money Cards and to phone the caller with verification numbers. The victim did as he was told.
• Cassie J. Anderson-Gillespie, 49, of the 2500 block of Anthem Village Drive, Henderson, Nevada, was arrested around 5:10 p.m. March 2 at 1900 Oakton St. and charged with defrauding an innkeeper. Her court date is April 17.
• Robert A. McCormick, 49, of the 1600 block of North Chicago Avenue, Arlington Heights, was arrested around 6 p.m. March 10 at Costco, 999 N. Elmhurst Road. Reports said a security agent saw him take a bottle of champagne valued at $140. His court date is March 25.
• Thieves stole two hub caps valued at $100 Feb. 15 and March 9 from a 2001 Honda Accord on the 500 block of Ida Court.
• Burglars stole an iPad valued at $800 and a passport between 4 and 4:15 p.m. March 2 out of an unlocked 2000 Mercury Sale in a lot at Mount Prospect Plaza, Rand and Central roads.
• A man and woman stole a wallet around 6:10 p.m. March 4 out of a customer's purse at Walmart in Mount Prospect Plaza, Rand and Central roads. The man distracted the victim by asking her to read the sugar content on a bottle he was holding. The woman reached into the purse and took the wallet.
• Vandals scratched gang graffiti between noon March 6 and 4 p.m. March 7 on Plexiglas sign inserts at a business at 905 E. Rand Road. Damage was estimated at $1,500.
• A man was seen by a security agent taking razors, an electric toothbrush, and aging cream around 5:58 a.m. Feb. 24 from Walgreens, 1028 S. Elmhurst Road. Value was estimated at $499.
• Vandals forced a metal sign post into the windshield of a 2011 Nissan Juke between midnight and 12:30 a.m. Feb. 25 in a lot on the 600 block of Constitution Drive.
• Burglars forced open an apartment door between 11 a.m. and 5 p.m. Feb. 27 on the 400 block of North Hicks Road and stole a safe containing miscellaneous personal documents and three watches.
• Burglars entered a home on the 1100 block of East Randville Drive between 5:30 a.m. and 3:20 p.m. Feb. 27 and stole a 60-inch TV, two laptop computers, $1,900 in cash, a digital camera, jewelry, and a video game unit and games.
• Burglars broke into a 2011 Nissan between noon Feb. 21 and 9:30 a.m. Feb. 22 on the 2500 block of North Bayside Drive and stole two iPods.
• Vandals slashed four tires between 10:30 p.m. Feb. 22 and 10 a.m. Feb. 23 on a 2002 Dodge truck on the 1300 block of North Ports O Call Drive.