The Chicago White Sox promotional schedule for the 2014 season. will feature 13 Family Sundays and 20 fireworks nights (includes every Friday night home game starting April 25 and July 4 Independence Day fireworks).
Team officials announced the schedule Tuesday and said the Family Sunday promotion will cover all 13 Sunday home games. Family Sundays again feature seats in Bleacher, Outfield Reserved, Lower Corner and Premium Upper Box sections for just $15, Upper Box and Upper Reserved Seats will be available for $10, and Upper Corner tickets will be priced at only $5 with parking only $10 at each Family Sunday game.
Contact information ( * required )
The 2014 schedule features many premium giveaways throughout the season, including:
• 2014 White Sox Magnetic Schedule (March 31)
• 1983 White Sox Fleece Blanket (April 12)
• White Sox Calendar (April 15-17)
• White Sox Reusable Grocery Tote, (April 25)
• Minnie Minoso Replica Statue (April 26)*
• Pink White Sox Scarf (May 10)
• Chris Sale Bobblehead, (May 24)*
• White Sox Kids Baseball Glove, (May 31)*
• White Sox Cap, (June 14)
• White Sox Tailgate Flag, (July 4)
• White Sox Kids Jersey, (July 5)
• 1983 White Sox Reusable Bag, (Aug. 5)
• Tony La Russa Bobblehead (Aug. 30)
White Sox Irish Flat Cap, (Sept. 12).
The promotional schedule can be found at whitesox.com/promos.
Tickets on sale Friday:
Individual tickets for all 2014 White Sox home games go on sale to the general public Friday online at whitesox.com and by calling 866-SOX-GAME.
Beginning Saturday, March 1, tickets can be purchased at the U.S. Cellular Field Ticket Office and at Ticketmaster locations throughout Chicagoland. The ticket office hours are 10 a.m.-4 p.m. every Saturday and Sunday, and 10 a.m.-6 p.m. Monday through Friday.
Season ticket plans are available at whitesox.com or by calling (312) 674-1000.