• A lost cellphone was stolen at Funway, 1335 S. River St., it was reported to police at 8 p.m. Sunday.
• Christopher J. Sebastion, 21, of the 800 block of Bowditch Avenue, Aurora, was charged with retail theft at 12:55 a.m. Monday at Walmart, 801 N. Randall Road, according to a police report.
• William R. Cooper, 23, of the 600 block of Oakwood Avenue, Joliet, was arrested at 9:31 a.m. Saturday at the Batavia Public Library, 10 S. Batavia Ave., on a Kane County warrant charging him with contempt of court, according to a police report.
• Kimberly L. Whitehead, 35, and Carlos G. Rico, 39, both of the 2000 block of Illinois Avenue, Aurora, were charged with retail theft at 3:31 p.m. Thursday at Menards, 300 N. Randall Road, according to a police report.
• Julieta Ramos, 49, of the 600 block of Paddock Lane, Batavia, was charged with disorderly conduct at 11:45 p.m. Feb. 18 at the Geneva Police Department, 20 Police Plaza, according to a police report. She is accused of calling the victim of a crime and threatening them with violence.
• Anthony L. Parise, 20, of the 1500 block of Rita Avenue, St. Charles, was arrested and charged with possession of drug paraphernalia and possession of less than 2.5 grams of marijuana after a traffic stop at 11:50 p.m. Feb. 19 at Randall and Bolcum roads near St. Charles, according to a sheriff report.
• Christopher Grant, 44, of the 0-99 block of Troon Road, Montgomery, was charged with felony aggravated DUI, DUI with a blood alcohol concentration of more than .08, DUI while his license was revoked, and leaving the scene of an accident at 6:20 p.m. Feb. 12 after he rear ended a vehicle at Orchard Road and Brentwood Drive near Montgomery, according to a sheriff's report. Grant also was cited for improper lane use and no headlights.
• Miscellaneous tools were stolen between 1 p.m. Feb. 15 and 2 p.m. Feb. 16 from two trucks and a toolbox on the 1800 block of Plain Avenue near Aurora, according to a sheriff's report.
• Chad M. Dexter, 26, of the 100 block of Railroad Street, Burlington, was charged with two counts of misdemeanor battery at 2:35 a.m. Saturday, according a sheriff's report. Dexter is accused of punching and beating an acquaintance on the 100 block of Railroad Street after a night of drinking.