• Meet author Sheila Turnage as she reads from and signs copies of her new book, "The Ghosts of Tupelo Landing," the sequel to her Newberry honor-winning and New York Times best-selling title "Three Times Lucky," at 7 p.m. Tuesday, Feb. 18, at Anderson's Bookshop, 123 W. Jefferson Ave., Naperville. (630) 355-2665 or andersons bookshop.com.
• "What the Moon Said" author Gayle Rosengren reads from and signs copies of her book at 7 p.m. Thursday, Feb. 20, at Anderson's Bookshop, 123 W. Jefferson Ave., Naperville. (630) 355-2665 or andersonsbookshop.com.
Contact information ( * required )
• Meet Doug Sohn, owner of the Hot Doug's hot dog restaurant, as he discusses his book "Hot Doug's: The Book" at 7 p.m. Thursday, Feb. 20, at the Highland Park Public Library, 494 Laurel Ave., Highland Park. Books will be available for purchase and signing, following the author's presentation. (847) 681-7031 or hplibrary.org.
• Robert Goldsborough signs copies of "Murder in the Ball Park," his latest Nero Wolfe mystery title, at 1 p.m. Saturday, Feb. 22, at The Bookstore, 475 N. Main St., Glen Ellyn. (630) 469-2891 or justthe bookstore.com.
• Make a reservation to see Kenneth N. Green discuss his book "I'm From Division Street" at 10:30 a.m. Sunday, Feb. 23, at the Lakeside Congregation for Reform Judaism, 1221 County Line Road, Highland Park. A compliementary breakfast will be served before the program at 10:15 a.m. To make reservations, call (847) 432-7950 or visit lakesidecongregation.org.