What are your coins worth? State Bank of the Lakes will host its annual coin appraisals during the months of February and March at each of its six locations.
The appraisals are free; no appointments are necessary. Appraisals will be completed on a first-come, first-served basis.
Ron Beckstrom of Golden Rule Coins will be available on the following dates and times to appraise your items:
• Friday, Feb. 7, 10 a.m.-5 p.m.; Saturday, Feb. 8, 9 a.m.-noon, at 440 Lake St., Antioch.
• Friday, Feb. 14, 10 a.m.-5 p.m. at 345 S. Milwaukee, Lake Villa.
• Saturday, Feb. 15, 9 a.m. -noon at 2031 Grand Ave., Lindenhurst.
• Friday, Feb. 21, 10 a.m.--5 p.m. at 1906 Holian Drive, Spring Grove.
• Saturday, Feb. 22, 9 a.m.--noon, 50 Commerce Drive, Grayslake.
• Saturday, March 1, 9 a.m.--noon at 10 E. Rollins Road, Round Lake Beach.
Do not clean your coins before the appraisal. Golden Rule Coins is not affiliated with State Bank of the Lakes.