State Bank of the Lakes to host coin appraisal
What are your coins worth? State Bank of the Lakes will host its annual coin appraisals during the months of February and March at each of its six locations.
The appraisals are free; no appointments are necessary. Appraisals will be completed on a first-come, first-served basis.
Ron Beckstrom of Golden Rule Coins will be available on the following dates and times to appraise your items:
• Friday, Feb. 7, 10 a.m.-5 p.m.; Saturday, Feb. 8, 9 a.m.-noon, at 440 Lake St., Antioch.
• Friday, Feb. 14, 10 a.m.-5 p.m. at 345 S. Milwaukee, Lake Villa.
• Saturday, Feb. 15, 9 a.m. -noon at 2031 Grand Ave., Lindenhurst.
• Friday, Feb. 21, 10 a.m.–5 p.m. at 1906 Holian Drive, Spring Grove.
• Saturday, Feb. 22, 9 a.m.–noon, 50 Commerce Drive, Grayslake.
• Saturday, March 1, 9 a.m.–noon at 10 E. Rollins Road, Round Lake Beach.
Do not clean your coins before the appraisal. Golden Rule Coins is not affiliated with State Bank of the Lakes.
- Share Facebook Twitter
Article sent to (required)E-mail
Article sent from (required)E-mail Name
Subject Line (article title)
Message (optional)Success - Article sent Click to close
Interested in reusing this article?
Custom reprints are a powerful and strategic way to share your article with customers, employees and prospects.
The YGS Group provides digital and printed reprint services for Daily Herald. Complete the form to the right and a reprint consultant will contact you to discuss how you can reuse this article.Need more information about reprints? Visit our Reprints Section for more details.
Contact information ( * required )Name * Company Telephone * E-mail *
Article InformationTitle URL
Message (optional)Success - Reprint request sent Click to close