Breaking News Bar
updated: 1/30/2014 7:59 PM

No injuries in Pingree Grove shed fire

hello
Success - Article sent! close
 
 

A shed near Pingree Grove was engulfed in flames Thursday afternoon when a Bobcat vehicle inside caught fire, authorities said.

Firefighters were called to the 13N300 block of Marshall Road at 4:21 p.m., and they were able to quickly extinguish the blaze, according to Bill Misner, a shift supervisor with the Pingree Grove & Countryside Fire Protection District. The homeowner was attempting to put out the fire with a small extinguisher at the time firefighters arrived, Misner said.

Order Reprint Print Article
 
Interested in reusing this article?
Custom reprints are a powerful and strategic way to share your article with customers, employees and prospects.
The YGS Group provides digital and printed reprint services for Daily Herald. Complete the form to the right and a reprint consultant will contact you to discuss how you can reuse this article.
Need more information about reprints? Visit our Reprints Section for more details.

Contact information ( * required )

Success - request sent close

Neither the homeowner nor firefighters reported any injuries.

Firefighters remained on scene until about 6 p.m. to put out small spot fires that were flaring up.

Share this page
Comments ()
Guidelines: Keep it civil and on topic; no profanity, vulgarity, slurs or personal attacks. People who harass others or joke about tragedies will be blocked. If a comment violates these standards or our terms of service, click the X in the upper right corner of the comment box. To find our more, read our FAQ.
    help here