• Charges are not evidence of guilt. Under law, individuals are presumed innocent until proven guilty.
Contact information ( * required )
• Joshua W. Beuten, 19, of the 100 block of North Hale Avenue, Bartlett, was arrested around 9:41 p.m. Jan. 20 on the 200 block of South Oak Avenue and charged with criminal damage to property. His court date is Feb. 25.
• Shodarria A. Braboy, 21, of the 1400 block of Bear Flag, Hanover Park, was arrested around 10:44 p.m. Jan. 21 on the 1200 block of Lake Street and charged with possession of drug paraphernalia.
• Humberto Ponce, 23, of the 1200 block of Hialeah, Hanover Park, was arrested around 8:09 p.m. Jan. 18 at Arlington and Catalina and charged with possession of marijuana.
• Bruno Gonzalez, 21, of the 2000 block of Millpond, Hanover Park, was arrested around 1:40 p.m. Jan. 17 at 2040 Army Trail Road and charged with retail theft.
• Nicole M. Jones, 26, of the 600 block of Oneida, Bartlett, was arrested around 12:53 p.m. Jan. 16 at 1260 Lake St. and charged with theft.
• Shawndra Young, 22, of the 7300 block of South Wabash, Chicago, was arrested around 6:08 p.m. Jan. 19 at Sephora in Woodfield Mall and charged with retail theft. Reports said a security agent saw her take two cosmetic items. Her court date is Feb. 10.
• Stephen James Hudec, 19, of the 3000 block of Max Court, Island Lake, was arrested around 9 p.m. Jan. 9 at Sears in Woodfield Mall and charged with retail theft. Reports said a security agent saw him take two video games. His court date is Feb. 18.
• Stanislaw Bak, 62, of the 5100 block of Carriageway Drive, Rolling Meadows, was arrested around 4:05 p.m. Jan. 6 at Nordstrom Rack, 1520 E. Golf Road, and charged with retail theft. Reports said a security agent saw him take a watch.