Northwest suburban police blotter
• Charges are not evidence of guilt. Under law, individuals are presumed innocent until proven guilty.
• Thieves stole a man's wallet valued at $70 between 7:30 and 9 a.m. Dec. 30 at Jewel-Osco, 1860 S. Arlington Heights Road, and used a credit card in the wallet to make charges valued over $400 at the Meijer's store in Rolling Meadows.
• Thieves used a Northwest Community Hospital account between July 6 and Nov. 30 to purchase eight cellphones and used the phones for services. Value was estimated at $2,800.
• Vandals broke a spiral Christmas tree, Santa, and reindeer decorations between 10 p.m. Dec. 28 and 10 a.m. Dec. 29 in the front yard at a home on the 100 block of East Berkley Drive. Damage was estimated at $100.
• Thieves stole four retaining wall bricks between 9 p.m. Dec. 2 and 7 a.m. Dec. 3 on the 700 block of Paddock Drive. Value was estimated at $12.
• Burglars broke into a 2006 Nissan pickup truck between 6 p.m. Dec. 2 and 8 a.m. Dec. 3 and stole a GPS valued at $300.
• Burglars stole a GPS and iPod between Nov. 30 and Dec. 2 out of a 2012 Mazda sedan in a restaurant lot at 1520 Lake-Cook Road.
- Share Facebook Twitter
Article sent to (required)E-mail
Article sent from (required)E-mail Name
Subject Line (article title)
Message (optional)Success - Article sent Click to close
Interested in reusing this article?
Custom reprints are a powerful and strategic way to share your article with customers, employees and prospects.
The YGS Group provides digital and printed reprint services for Daily Herald. Complete the form to the right and a reprint consultant will contact you to discuss how you can reuse this article.Need more information about reprints? Visit our Reprints Section for more details.
Contact information ( * required )Name * Company Telephone * E-mail *
Article InformationTitle URL
Message (optional)Success - Reprint request sent Click to close