• Charges are not evidence of guilt. Under law, individuals are presumed innocent until proven guilty.
Contact information ( * required )
• Thieves stole a man's wallet valued at $70 between 7:30 and 9 a.m. Dec. 30 at Jewel-Osco, 1860 S. Arlington Heights Road, and used a credit card in the wallet to make charges valued over $400 at the Meijer's store in Rolling Meadows.
• Thieves used a Northwest Community Hospital account between July 6 and Nov. 30 to purchase eight cellphones and used the phones for services. Value was estimated at $2,800.
• Vandals broke a spiral Christmas tree, Santa, and reindeer decorations between 10 p.m. Dec. 28 and 10 a.m. Dec. 29 in the front yard at a home on the 100 block of East Berkley Drive. Damage was estimated at $100.
• Thieves stole four retaining wall bricks between 9 p.m. Dec. 2 and 7 a.m. Dec. 3 on the 700 block of Paddock Drive. Value was estimated at $12.
• Burglars broke into a 2006 Nissan pickup truck between 6 p.m. Dec. 2 and 8 a.m. Dec. 3 and stole a GPS valued at $300.
• Burglars stole a GPS and iPod between Nov. 30 and Dec. 2 out of a 2012 Mazda sedan in a restaurant lot at 1520 Lake-Cook Road.