• Aaron R. Bloyd, 31, of the 600 block of Center Street, Maple Park, was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia at 7:20 p.m. Dec. 9 after deputies served him with an order of protection at his residence and found a glass pipe and marijuana grinder at the bottom of a gun case, according to a sheriff's report. The deputies needed to collect 13 guns under the order and smelled burned marijuana near an ammunition box in the case.
Contact information ( * required )
• An aluminum ladder, a beer sign, two chain saws, a vacuum and a lawn mower were stolen between 5 p.m. Dec. 6 and 6:30 a.m. Dec. 9 from a residence in the 4N300 block of Babson Lane near St. Charles, according to a sheriff's report. The total loss was estimated at $1,030.
• Two iPads and a laptop computer were stolen between 8:30 a.m. and 12:30 p.m. Dec. 12 from the 39W800 block of Bowdish Drive near Geneva, according to a sheriff's report.
• A blue and white University of Michigan jacket, with a wallet in a pocket, was stolen at Full Moon Bar and Grill, 113 S. Batavia Ave., it was reported to police at 6:08 p.m. Wednesday.
• Two Elburn residents were charged with retail theft at 12:58 p.m. Tuesday at Menards, 300 N. Randall Road. According to a police report, Jesus Alcantar-Martinez, 50, and Lourdes Sanchez-Navarro, 48, are accused of placing five breakers in a package that contained a fuse box, taped it shut, then only paid for the fuse box.
• Charlie Thompson, 61, homeless, was charged with soliciting business on a roadway, at 3:47 p.m. Tuesday at Fabyan Parkway and Bent Tree Drive, according to a police report.
• Michael L. Isaacson, 26, of the 500 block of Kingston Drive, Geneva, was charged with violating the terms of his bail bond on a domestic battery charge, at 11:46 p.m. Monday, according to a police report. Kane County officials called Geneva police when an alarm indicated that a GPS tracking device Isaacson was ordered to wear had broken. The officials were unable to reach Isaacson by telephone, nor did he call to report a problem with the device, which is required under the terms of his bond. Police said it appeared Isaacson had "unfastened" the device.
• Gabriel M. Martinez, 21, of the 1100 block of Rural Street, Aurora, was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia at 11:38 p.m. Saturday in the 300 block of South Third Street, according to a police report. He was also given a warning ticket for driving without headlights when required.