Daily Herald report
The Barrington Area Chamber of Commerce recently named its 2014 board and officers.
The Chamber leadership consists of four executive committee members and 16 board members, representing a range of industries, who contribute their expertise and business acumen to oversee the programs, resources and direction of the chamber.
The BACC represents nearly 900 members including small and large business members, individual professionals, community and governmental leaders and organizations.
The 2014 Barrington Area Chamber of Commerce Officers and Board Members are:
2014 Executive Committee
• Chairman: Charlotte Neault, Barrington Bank & Trust
• Vice Chairman, Treasurer: Edmund Tobias, Tobias Family Dentistry
• Vice Chairman, Membership: Lisa Caputo, Morgan Stanley -- The Schirmann Group
• Vice Chairman, Events: Patricia Jacobsen Jensen, Jensen, Jacobsen & Associates, Inc.
New Board Members Appointed for 2014
• Steve Cook, Quintessential Media Group, Inc.
• Christina Currie, Christina Currie Events, Inc.
• Andrea Herran, Focus HR Consulting
• Doug McAllister, Douglas Automotive Inc.
• Heidi Seagren, Coldwell Banker Real Estate
• Tom Strenk, Crystal Clean Building Solutions
• 2014 Returning Board Members:
• Connie Antoniou, Hunter's Fairway Sotheby's International Realty
• Keith Hanson, Hanson Law Group LLP
• Jason Hegna, Daily Herald Media Group
• Dr. Reinhold H. Llerena. M.D., Alexian Brothers Medical Group
• Liz Luby, Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage -- The Luby Group
• Matthew Mason, Mason Law, Professional Corporation
• Frank McGovern, BMO Harris Bank Barrington
• Lisa O'Neil, Advocate Good Shepherd Hospital
• Regina Verdico, Deer Park Town Center
The board of directors is the chamber's policy-making body. Board Members are active and visible at Chamber events and involved in their community. Board meetings are held monthly at the BACC offices, 190 E. James St., Barrington.