Breaking News Bar
updated: 11/29/2013 11:24 PM

House catches fire in Streamwood

hello
Success - Article sent! close
 

Improper disposal of smoking materials caused a house fire Friday night in Streamwood.

At 8:09 p.m., the Streamwood Fire Department responded to the 300 block of Stratford Circle to find the side of the home on fire. Firefighters quickly extinguished the blaze, and interior damage was minimal. There were no injuries reported.

Total damage is estimated at $50,000.

Share

Interested in reusing this article?

Custom reprints are a powerful and strategic way to share your article with customers, employees and prospects.

The YGS Group provides digital and printed reprint services for Daily Herald. Complete the form to the right and a reprint consultant will contact you to discuss how you can reuse this article.

Need more information about reprints? Visit our Reprints Section for more details.

Contact information ( * required )

Name * Company Telephone * E-mail *

Message (optional)

Success - Reprint request sent Click to close
Comments ()
Guidelines: Keep it civil and on topic; no profanity, vulgarity, slurs or personal attacks. People who harass others or joke about tragedies will be blocked. If a comment violates these standards or our terms of service, click the X in the upper right corner of the comment box. To find our more, read our FAQ.
    help here