• Someone purposefully drove through a yard on the 38W300 block of Hendrickson Road near St. Charles between 11:30 and 11:40 a.m. Saturday. Damage is estimated at $400.
• Two green trash cans were stolen sometime between noon Monday and 3:12 p.m. Sunday from a home on the 7N300 block of Whispering Trail near St. Charles.
• Someone shot a BB through a window at a home on the 4S300 block of Harter Road near Sugar Grove between 7 and 7:30 p.m. Tuesday, causing an estimated $280 damage, according to a sheriff's report.
• Robert J. Poznanski, 24, of the 3600 block of Antoine Place, St. Charles, was charged with driving under the influence, DUI with a blood alcohol concentration of .08 or greater, and improper lane use after a traffic stop at 1:56 a.m. Saturday at Voltaire Lane and Peck Road near St. Charles, according to a sheriff's report. Poznanski's breath test registered a .179 BAC, the report said.
• Someone drove through a grass parkway at Arboretum Lane and Empire Road, near St. Charles, between 6 p.m. Nov. 21 and 6 a.m. Nov. 22, causing an estimated $4,000 damage.
• Someone stole a semitrailer from Party Lite Worldwide, 601 Kingsland Drive, it was reported to police on Tuesday.
• Megan R. Lathan, 19, of the 500 block of Manor Place, Aurora, was charged with retail theft at 6 p.m. Tuesday at Kohl's, 251 N. Randall Road, according to a police report.
• An iPhone 4S was stolen at 7 p.m. Tuesday at Smashburger, 842 N. Randall Road.
• About $500 worth of cut firewood was stolen on the 400 block of Pine Street.
• Erik N. Pruneda, 22, of the 1100 block of Newcastle, Aurora, was charged with possession of cannabis and obstruction of justice at 12:25 a.m. Friday in a parking lot on the 100 block of South Batavia Avenue, according to a police report. His passenger, Frank. A. Ayala, 25, of the 2300 block of Candleberry Lane, Aurora, was charged with felony possession of cannabis with intent to deliver and misdemeanor possession of cannabis, police said. Police said Pruneda gave a false name to officers.