• Susan E. Secor, 25, of the 3700 block of Deville Lane, St. Charles, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol at 2:35 a.m. Saturday at State Street and Willow Lane, according to a police report. She was also charged with possession of drug paraphernalia (a glass pipe), possession of cannabis, speeding and improper lane use.
Contact information ( * required )
• Someone broke into the back of a van and stole a blue plastic toolbox containing tools, and a light brown Work 'n' Sport brand jacket, between noon and 1 p.m. Friday in a parking lot in the 2100 block of South Randall Road, police said.
• Between Nov. 6 and 2 p.m. Nov. 14, someone stole a TomTom GPS device, coins and miscellaneous papers out of a vehicle in the 1200 block of Koster Court, police said.
• Two BBs were shot through a window of a vehicle in the 700 block of Newberry Drive, it was reported to police at 8:42 a.m. Thursday.
• Someone cut the Christmas lights on a tree in the 800 block of West Wilson Street, it was reported to police at 12:33 p.m. Thursday.
• Someone broke a vehicle's window in the 100 block of South Jefferson Street, it was reported to police at 6:55 p.m. Nov. 20.
• James E. Natalizio, 21, of the 300 block of Main Street, Batavia, was charged Nov. 19 with criminal damage to property at the same address, according to a police report. Police say he broke a window in the garage in anger.
• Graffiti was painted on the north end of the lower level of the parking deck at 10 N. River St., it was reported to police at 10:08 p.m. Nov. 19.
• A wallet was stolen out of a car that had a window rolled down several inches, in the 200 block of South Batavia Avenue, it was reported to police at 6:21 a.m. Nov. 18.
• A bus ticket was stolen out of a vehicle in the 1000 block of Lorlyn Circle, it was reported to police at 8:51 a.m. Nov. 18. Another vehicle was also burglarized, but nothing was taken.
• Five vehicles -- four of them unlocked -- were burglarized Nov. 19 and 20 in the 1000 block of Lorlyn Circle. A wallet was removed from one, police said.