Breaking News Bar
posted: 11/23/2013 4:40 AM

Seniors need help on property taxes

Success - Article sent! close

Please see if we can stop the increase yearly in real estate tax bills as your editorial of Nov. 14 said: "We are taxing seniors out of the home they have owned for years with real estate tax increases."

Do you think rebates may be available for the last two years -- that is when my taxes have gone up, and we get our real estate bill and then the June first installment within a month or so. We don't have extra money because we thought our senior freeze protected us.

Order Reprint Print Article
Interested in reusing this article?
Custom reprints are a powerful and strategic way to share your article with customers, employees and prospects.
The YGS Group provides digital and printed reprint services for Daily Herald. Complete the form to the right and a reprint consultant will contact you to discuss how you can reuse this article.
Need more information about reprints? Visit our Reprints Section for more details.

Contact information ( * required )

Success - request sent close

Please do what you can for those of us who depend on Social Security for our livelihood.

Mary Ann Lucas


Share this page
Comments ()
Guidelines: Keep it civil and on topic; no profanity, vulgarity, slurs or personal attacks. People who harass others or joke about tragedies will be blocked. If a comment violates these standards or our terms of service, click the X in the upper right corner of the comment box. To find our more, read our FAQ.