• Charges are not evidence of guilt. Under law, individuals are presumed innocent until proven guilty.
Contact information ( * required )
• Michael M. Bagley, 19, of the 200 block of West 61st Place, Chicago, was arrested around 5:58 p.m. Nov. 15 on the 2400 block of South Arlington Heights Road and charged with retail theft. Reports said an employee at Foremost Liquors, 1776 W. Algonquin Road, reported that Bagley had stolen a bottle of vodka and a bottle of cognac; value was estimated at $58. He walked into the store around 4:30 p.m. with a companion but they left without taking anything. Bagley walked into the store again around 5 p.m. with three companions and was seen hiding the vodka in his left sleeve, reports said. They left the store, but Bagley returned and took the cognac, reports said. The employee noted the getaway car and officers stopped it on Arlington Heights Road. Only Bagley was arrested and charged. His court date is Dec. 13.
• Thieves stole a cellphone valued at $300 between 2 and 3 p.m. Nov. 13 somewhere in downtown Arlington Heights while the owner was shopping. The phone was taken out of her purse. A Find My Phone app showed the phone was in Schaumburg but officers could not find it.
• Thieves stole the bronze Bob Viti Volunteer Recognition statue between 9 p.m. Nov. 11 and 2 p.m. Nov. 14 out of Sunset Meadows Park, 700 S. Dwyer Ave. The 3-foot 100-pound statue of a uniformed football player running with a football was torn from its base fixed to a concrete slab. The statue was located just south of the football field. Value was estimated at $3,500.
• Burglars rifled through three vehicles between 9:30 p.m. Nov. 13 and 7 a.m. Nov. 14. Offenders entered a 2013 Toyota Prius in a driveway on the 2600 block of North Dryden Place and a 2007 Jeep Commander and 2002 Volkswagen Jetta in a driveway on the 2000 block of Peachtree Lane. It was not clear if the vehicles were locked or if anything was missing.
• Vandals used black markers and red spray paint Nov. 14 to write graffiti in three stairwells at the village parking garage, 22 S. Vail.
• Vandals broke 12 vertical boards in Centennial Park, 1301 E. Burr Oak, between 4 p.m. Nov. 15 and 7:30 a.m. Nov. 17 on a fence that barricades the area where portable toilets are normally placed. Damage was estimated at $200.
• Donald J. Swim, 29, of the 6000 block of Silver Lake, Cary, was arrested around 1:56 a.m. Oct. 29 on McHenry Road near Arlington Heights Road and charged with possession of drug paraphernalia, driving with a suspended driver's license, and obstructed windshield.
• Burglars stole credit cards and a driver's license between Nov. 5 and 6 out of an unlocked vehicle on the 400 block of Lauren.
• Burglars stole a GPS and iPod overnight Nov. 1-2 out of an unlocked car in a driveway on the 400 block of Mayfair Lane.
• Thieves stole a 1990 Ford Bronco SUV between 6 and 6:50 a.m. Nov. 13 from a lot behind the maintenance building at the Maryville campus, 1150 N. River Road. The offenders drove the SUV west down the berm leading to the Wisconsin Central Railroad tracks. They attached a Redi Haul trailer to the hitch on the rear of the Bronco and attempted to drive it back east on the berm. The engine ignited and the offenders fled.
• Burglars climbed through a window above the rear door between 9:15 p.m. Nov 13 and 8:40 a.m. Nov. 14 at Dolex Money Xfer, 1643 E. Oakton St., and stole cash out of a safe and teller drawer. Value was estimated at $5,843.
• Tina M. Harris, 46, of the 2400 block of Mannheim Road, Franklin Park, was arrested around 4:15 p.m. Nov. 13 at Dominick's, 1555 S. Lee St., and charged with retail theft. Reports said a security agent saw her hide eight containers of baby formula in her purse; value was estimated at $140. Her court date is Nov. 20.
• Rungsiya Sukrunggruang, 50, of the 7500 block of North Waukegan Road, Niles, was arrested around 2 a.m. Nov. 14 at Rivers Casino, 3000 S. River Road, and charged with criminal trespass. Her court date is Dec. 23.
• Lucia De Ramirez Arredondo, 34, of the 600 block of Dulles Road, Des Plaines, was arrested around 1 p.m. Nov. 13 at her home and charged with endangering the life or health of a child. Reports said Arrendondo told police her son, 3-4 years old, unlocked the front door of her apartment and left. He was found by a witness walking down the sidewalk wearing only pants and socks. Arredondo told officers he was missing for an hour and she was looking for him. Her court date is Dec. 16.
• Johnny Lee Scott, 56, of the 7100 block of East Camelback Drive, Scottsdale, Ariz., was arrested around 10:30 p.m. Nov. 14 at Rivers Casino, 3000 S. River Road, and charged with criminal trespass. He was asked to leave the casino and not return. He did leave but returned and refused to leave, reports said. His court date is Dec. 23.
• Jairo Teran, 29, of the 500 block of North Pulaski Road, Chicago, was arrested around 2:40 a.m. Nov. 16 at Rivers Casino, 3000 S. River Road, and charged with battery. Reports said he bumped another male patron in the shoulder outside a restroom and slapped a security agent who escorted him away from the area. His court date is Dec. 2.
• Two males were seen entering an open garage between 10:45 and 11 p.m. Nov. 13 and carrying off a halogen construction lamp and a miter saw and saw stand. Value was estimated at $250.
• Vandals hurled a brick between 3:30 and 4 a.m. Nov. 17 that smashed the rear passenger's-side window on a Chevrolet in a driveway on the 500 block of Waikiki Drive and slashed three tires on a Ford parked on the street. Damage was estimated at $500.
• Burglars pried but did not get inside two storage rooms between 2 p.m. Nov. 15 and 10:30 a.m. Nov. 16 in a condominium building on the 1400 block of Ashland Avenue. Damage was estimated at $50.
• Burglars pried but did not get inside several storage units between 3 p.m. Nov. 15 and 11 a.m. Nov. 16 in a condominium building on the 900 block of Center Street. One unit was broken into but nothing appeared to be missing.
• Vandals slashed four tires between 10:30 p.m. Nov. 10 and 6:30 a.m. Nov. 11 on a Chevrolet Blazer in a driveway on the 0-100 block of South Mount Prospect Road. Damage was estimated at $700.
• Thieves stole a cellphone valued at $410 between 1 and 1:40 a.m. Nov. 16 out of the basement during a party at a home on the 600 block of West Millers Road.
• Vandals smashed two rear windows around 1 a.m. Nov. 17 on a Chevrolet on the 800 block of East Oakton Street. Damage was estimated at $600.