• Juan Carlos Marin, 24, of the 100 block of East Brown Street in West Chicago, was charged Oct. 30 with possession of more than 30 grams of marijuana and delivery on the 600 block of North Batavia Avenue. He was also charged with improper lane use, according to police.
• The screen on a front storm door was stolen on the 100 block of North Jackson Street, it was reported at 11:43 p.m. Oct. 29.
• Denisse Torres-Gallegos, 19, of the 2000 block of Lilac Lane in Aurora, was charged with retail theft at 2:49 p.m. at Kohl's, 251 N. Randall Road, according to police.
• Three men were charged with illegal consumption of alcohol by a minor at 2:39 a.m. Oct. 27 in the 500 block of Shepherd Lane, police report: Kevin K. Dunlop, 19, of the 2600 block of Blackman Court in Geneva; Cory J. Sebenste, 19, of the 2500 block of Walnut Lane in Geneva; and Dray A. Louk, 18, of the 1800 block of Eldorado Drive, Geneva.
• A resident of the 9N800 block of Route 47 near Elgin reported to authorities on Tuesday that various tools were stolen from his barn between September 2011 and Sept. 30, 2013. according to a sheriff report.
• Someone drove a SUV through the grass near the intersection of Center Drive and Gilbert Street near South Elgin at about 8:30 p.m. Oct. 24, causing an estimated $300 damage, according to a sheriff report.
• Abel Pineda-Olivares, 27, of the 800 block of Claim Street, Aurora, was arrested and charged with driving while license suspended, transportation of open alcohol, no insurance and improper lane use after a traffic stop at 2:41 a.m. Thursday at North Farnsworth Avenue and Mountain Street near Aurora, according to a sheriff report.