• Someone broke down a door to a home on the 34W600 block of Colley Drive near St. Charles between noon and 4 p.m. Monday and caused $100 damage to a safe, according to a sheriff's report.
• Several mailboxes in the 1100 block of South Spencer Street in Aurora Township were broken between 10 p.m. Saturday and 7 a.m. Sunday, according to a sheriff's report.
• Someone threw a pumpkin at a mailbox on the 6N600 block of Homestead Road near St. Charles between 12:01 and 7 a.m. Monday, according to a sheriff's report.
• The rear window of a 2009 Dodge Journey on the 41W600 block of Jericho Road near Aurora was broken between 9 p.m. Sunday and noon Monday, according to a sheriff's report.
• Three steel grate covers were stolen between 12:01 and 11 a.m. Oct. 25 from the intersection of Stearns Road and Route 31 near South Elgin, according to a sheriff's report.
- Share Facebook Twitter
Article sent to (required)E-mail
Article sent from (required)E-mail Name
Subject Line (article title)
Message (optional)Success - Article sent Click to close
Interested in reusing this article?
Custom reprints are a powerful and strategic way to share your article with customers, employees and prospects.
The YGS Group provides digital and printed reprint services for Daily Herald. Complete the form to the right and a reprint consultant will contact you to discuss how you can reuse this article.Need more information about reprints? Visit our Reprints Section for more details.
Contact information ( * required )Name * Company Telephone * E-mail *
Article InformationTitle URL
Message (optional)Success - Reprint request sent Click to close