• Charges are not evidence of guilt. Under law, individuals are presumed innocent until proven guilty.
Contact information ( * required )
• Ray Ramirez, 19, of the 600 block of Keep Avenue, Elgin, was arrested around 1:35 a.m. Oct. 27 at Chase Avenue and David Court and charged with local ordinance possession of marijuana. His court date is Nov. 27.
• Demetrios G. Theodospoulos, 23, of the 300 block of Newport Lane, Bartlett, was arrested around 2:20 a.m. Oct. 24 at Schick Road and Route 59 and charged with local ordinance possession of marijuana. His court date is Nov. 27.
• Manuel A. Caballero, 21, of the 1400 block of Birch Lane, South Elgin, was arrested around 1 p.m. Oct. 24 at Sterns Road and Brewster Creek and charged with traffic violations and possession of drug paraphernalia. His court date is Nov. 19.
• A vandal hurled a rock around 11:45 a.m. Oct. 27 that smashed the windshield and scratched the hood on a vehicle on the 200 block of Pleasant Drive. Damage was estimated at $300.
• Vandals hurled pumpkins around 1 p.m. Oct. 26 that destroyed five mailboxes on the 300 block of Wentworth Lane. Damage was estimated at $300.
• Two men renting a room at Crest Motel, 300 block of East Lake Street, burned the carpet between the two beds and burned the light bulb to the lamp. Damage was estimated at $750.
• Brandon D. Bratcher, 18, of the 900 block of West Bryn Mawr, Roselle, was arrested around 7 p.m. Oct. 29 on the 7500 block of Bristol and charged with criminal trespass to property.
• Daniel Kim, 20, of the 700 block of Haddam Way, Hanover Park, was arrested around 6:30 p.m. Oct. 27 at Menards, 7435 Barrington Road, and charged with retail theft.
• Thomas L. Nichols, 43, of the 1100 block of Westfield, Schaumburg, was arrested around 2:10 p.m. Oct. 26 at Menards, 7435 Barrington Road, and charged with retail theft.
• Jose J. Hernandez, 20, of the 2300 block of Glendale Terrace, Hanover Park, was arrested around 7:30 p.m. Oct. 25 on the 2500 block of Mark Thomas and charged with consumption of alcohol by a minor and possession of drug paraphernalia.
• Thieves stole personal property valued over $500 out of a man's locker at LA Fitness, 7650 Barrington Road, around 10 a. m. Oct. 28.
• An unknown shoplifter ran from Walgreens, 7350 Barrington Road, around 1 p.m. Oct. 26 with undisclosed items.
• Two offenders stole copper wire valued at $609 around 1 p.m. Oct. 25 from Menards, 7435 Barrington Road.
• Vandals wrote graffiti on four buildings around 1 a.m. Oct. 25 on the 2000 block of Narcissus.
• Steven G. Kelly, 29, of the 1500 block of Silver Lane, Palatine, was arrested around 12:48 p.m. Oct. 17 at Walmart, Mount Prospect Plaza, Rand and Central roads, and charged with retail theft. Reports said a security agent saw him take two bottles of tequila, T-shirts, tank tops, boxer shorts, socks and girls underwear. Value was estimated at $143. His court date is Nov. 15.
• Thieves stole a man's wallet valued at $115 around noon Oct. 15 after he left it on a counter in the Social Security Office, 705 N. Wheeling Road. Someone used a credit card in the wallet to make purchases at two McDonald's restaurants in Mount Prospect and Palatine, at a Mobil gas station in Arlington Heights, and at a Wendys restaurant in Arlington Heights between 12:26 and 12:54 p.m. Value was estimated at $235.
• Vandals punctured the rear driver's-side tire and scratched the rear quarter panel above the tire on a 2004 Chevrolet Tahoe between 10:30 p.m. Oct. 20 and 8:30 a.m. Oct. 21 in an apartment lot on the 1100 block of Boxwood Drive. Damage was estimated at $680.
• Thieves stole a men's maroon bicycle valued at $25 parked unlocked between 11 a.m. and 9:15 p.m. Oct. 22 in the village hall parking deck, 10 S. Emerson.
• Kapria Barns, 19, of the 5100 block of West Fulton, Chicago, and Wendie S. Baker, 20, of the 3300 block of West Madison Street, Chicago, were arrested around 3:55 p.m. Oct. 17 at Sephora in Woodfield Mall and charged with retail theft. Reports said a security agent saw them take cosmetics. Their court date is Nov. 26.
• John Thomas Bradford, 49, of the 0-100 block of Marble Hill Court, Schaumburg, was arrested around 4:35 p.m. Oct. 19 at Dominick's, 1293 E. Higgins Road, and charged with retail theft. Reports said a security agent saw him take various food items. His court date is Nov. 21.
• Kaya Shonte Washington, 24, of the 3000 block of West Flournoy, Chicago, was arrested around 1:15 p.m. Oct. 17 at Gilly Hicks in Woodfield Mall and charged with retail theft and criminal damage to property. Reports said a security agent saw her take miscellaneous clothing items and damage them by ripping off the security sensors. Her court date is Nov. 26.