• Graffiti was painted near the bicycle path near Louise White School on North Prairie Street, it was reported at 3:34 p.m. Oct. 13.
• David J. Tucholski, of the 400 block of Nelson Drive in Geneva, was charged with speeding, possession of drug paraphernalia and possession of marijuana at 4:54 p.m. Oct. 13 on Randall Road near Mill Creek, according to police.
• Michael F. Pavone, 29, of the 1200 block of Dogwood Lane in Carol Stream, was charged with speeding and possession of drug paraphernalia at 12:57 a.m. Oct. 13 on the 500 block of North Randall Road, according to police.
• Jasmine E. Carey, 18, of the 200 block of Mill Street in Batavia, and Chloe M. Callahan, 19, of the 39W200 block of Acres Place, Geneva, were charged with possession of drug paraphernalia, at 8:44 p.m. Oct. 14 on the 100 block of South Randall Road, according to police.
• More than $500 in items were stolen from VWR International, 800 E. Fabyan Parkway, at 8:50 a.m. Sept. 29, according to a report filed Oct. 16.
• Someone ran over a 6-foot-tall tree on the 39W500 block of 39W500 block of Bolcum Road near St. Charles, causing an estimated $150 damage, according to a sheriff report. The damage was reported at 1:23 p.m. Oct. 12.
• Two aluminum scaffold stages, two ladders and two boxes of vinyl siding, valued at $2,275, were stolen between 10 a.m. Oct. 14 and 9 a.m. Oct. 15 from the 39W100 block of Seavey Road near Batavia, according to a sheriff report.
• A wedding ring, three gold chains with pendants, and $500 were stolen from a home on the 200 block of Oakview Avenue near Aurora between 6 p.m. and 10 p.m. Saturday after someone broke in through a window, according to a sheriff report.
- Share Facebook Twitter
Article sent to (required)E-mail
Article sent from (required)E-mail Name
Subject Line (article title)
Message (optional)Success - Article sent Click to close
Interested in reusing this article?
Custom reprints are a powerful and strategic way to share your article with customers, employees and prospects.
The YGS Group provides digital and printed reprint services for Daily Herald. Complete the form to the right and a reprint consultant will contact you to discuss how you can reuse this article.Need more information about reprints? Visit our Reprints Section for more details.
Contact information ( * required )Name * Company Telephone * E-mail *
Article InformationTitle URL
Message (optional)Success - Reprint request sent Click to close