Book notes: Meet Scott Turow at Naperville's Two Doors East
• Meet author Clare O'Donohue as she discusses and signs copies of her mystery title "Double Wedding Ring" at 2 p.m. Sunday, Oct. 13, at Centuries & Sleuths Bookstore, 7419 W. Madison St., Forest Park. (708) 771-7243 or centuriesandsleuths.com.
• Pulitzer Prize-winning writer Mary Schmich discusses her new book, "Even the Terrible Things Seem Beautiful to Me Now," at 7 p.m. Monday, Oct. 14, at the Vernon Area Public Library District, 300 Olde Half Day Road, Lincolnshire. To register, call (224) 543-1485 or go to vapld.info.
• "Fugitive Colors" author Lisa Barr signs copies of her historical fiction novel from 7 to 9 p.m. Tuesday, Oct. 15, at Barnes and Noble, 728 N. Waukegan Road, Deerfield. (847) 914-9293 or barnesandnoble.com. Barr will also be on hand to sign her book at 7 p.m. Wednesday, Oct. 16, at The Book Market at Hangar One, at The Glen Town Center, 2651 Navy Blvd., Glenview. (847) 904-7304 or theglentowncenter.com.
• Theresa Caputo, of the TLC reality series "Long Island Medium," signs copies of her new book, "There's More to Life Than This," at 7 p.m. Wednesday, Oct. 16, at Barnes and Noble -- Old Orchard, 55 Old Orchard Center, Skokie. Caputo only will be signing her book; she will not be giving any spiritual readings. (847) 676-2230 or barnesandnoble.com.
• "Quiet Dell" author Jayne Ann Phillips discusses and signs copies of her book at 7 p.m. Wednesday, Oct. 16, at Anderson's Two Doors East, 111 W. Jefferson Ave., Naperville. (630) 355-2665 or andersonsbookshop.com.
• Meet author Hank Phillippi Ryan as he signs copies of his book "The Wrong Girl" at 7 p.m. Friday, Oct. 18, at Barnes and Noble -- Old Orchard, 55 Old Orchard Center, Skokie. (847) 676-230 or barnesandnoble.com.
• Mark Tatulli discusses and signs copies of his book "Desmond Pucket Makes Monster Magic" at 7 p.m. Friday, Oct. 18, at Anderson's Bookshop, 123 W. Jefferson Ave., Naperville. (630) 355-2665 or andersonsbookshop.com.
• Amy Gail Hansen discusses her book "The Butterfly Sister" at 7:30 p.m. Friday, Oct. 18, in the cafe at Barnes & Noble, 720 Hawthorn Center, Vernon Hills. (847) 247-1157 or barnesandnoble.com.
• Best-selling author Scott Turow discusses and signs copies of his latest legal suspense thriller, "Identical," at 11 a.m. Saturday, Oct. 19, at Andersons's Two Doors East, 111 W. Jefferson Ave., Naperville. (630) 355-2665 or andersonsbookshop.com.
-- Laura Milbrath Stewart
- Share Facebook Twitter
Article sent to (required)E-mail
Article sent from (required)E-mail Name
Subject Line (article title)
Message (optional)Success - Article sent Click to close
Interested in reusing this article?
Custom reprints are a powerful and strategic way to share your article with customers, employees and prospects.
The YGS Group provides digital and printed reprint services for Daily Herald. Complete the form to the right and a reprint consultant will contact you to discuss how you can reuse this article.Need more information about reprints? Visit our Reprints Section for more details.
Contact information ( * required )Name * Company Telephone * E-mail *
Article InformationTitle URL
Message (optional)Success - Reprint request sent Click to close