• A window on a home on the 38W400 block of Old Homestead Road near St. Charles was discovered broken and shot out by a bullet sometime on Sunday, causing an estimated $1,300 in damage, according to a sheriff report.
• Matthew G. Crocker, 23, of the 3N800 block of Meadowridge Circle, Campton Hills, was arrested and charged with possession of drug paraphernalia, possession of less than 2.5 grams of marijuana, no insurance and driving with one headlight after a traffic stop at 11:30 p.m. Wednesday at Peck Road and Route 64 near St. Charles, according to a sheriff report.
• Vandals placed graffiti on the dugout/scoreboard sign at Clark Island Park, 411 S. River St., it was reported at 10:41 a.m. Oct. 10.
• Cecilia Avila, 42, of the 1100 block of Julia Lane in Plano, was charged with retail theft at 3:48 p.m. Oct. 10 at Menards, 300 N. Randall Road, according to police. She is accused of stealing flea and tick medicine.
• Sandra Uribe, 26, of the 900 block of South Bridge Drive in Aurora, was charged with retail theft at 4:24 p.m. Oct. 10 at Kohl's, 251 N. Randall Road, according to police. She is accused of stealing $250 worth of clothing.
• Someone stole a bark collar from Menards, 300 N. Randall Road, it was reported at 6:33 p.m. Oct. 10.
- Share Facebook Twitter
Article sent to (required)E-mail
Article sent from (required)E-mail Name
Subject Line (article title)
Message (optional)Success - Article sent Click to close
Interested in reusing this article?
Custom reprints are a powerful and strategic way to share your article with customers, employees and prospects.
The YGS Group provides digital and printed reprint services for Daily Herald. Complete the form to the right and a reprint consultant will contact you to discuss how you can reuse this article.Need more information about reprints? Visit our Reprints Section for more details.
Contact information ( * required )Name * Company Telephone * E-mail *
Article InformationTitle URL
Message (optional)Success - Reprint request sent Click to close