• Charges are not evidence of guilt. Under law, individuals are presumed innocent until proven guilty.
• Offenders entered seven unlocked vehicles between Oct. 7 and 8: a pair of sunglasses and several items were stolen out of two cars on the 1100 and 1300 blocks of Devonshire; a GPS unit out of a car on the 200 block of Old Oak. Nothing appeared to be missing out of a car on the 1200 block of Devonshire and a car on the 700 block of Danne.
• Burglars pried a the front door Oct. 8 at a home on the 1200 block of Deerfield and stole several items of value.
• Thieves stole a package containing a pair of boots between Sept. 20 and Oct. 4 left at the front door by a UPS driver.
• Thieves stole several items around 1:12 p.m. Oct. 4 from a store at 1206 Dundee Road.
• Thieves stole several items around 5 p.m. Oct. 4 out of an unlocked vehicle on the 700 block of Farrington.
• Thieves stole a cellphone around 9 p.m. Sept. 29 after the owner left it on a table at 400 Half Day Road.
• Burglars stole several items of value between Sept. 29 and 30 out of an unlocked vehicle in a driveway on the 500 block of LaSalle.
• Thieves stole a catalytic converter from a car in a lot on the 100 block of McHenry and from a car in a lot on the 600 block of Lake-Cook Road around 12:30 p.m. Sept. 27.
• Nora J. Dubon, 34, of the 9400 block of Nerbonne Avenue, Franklin Park, was arrested around 2:05 p.m. Oct. 1 at Carson's, 1025 Center Drive, and charged with local ordinance retail theft after a security agent told police she took two hats, a pair of socks and a pair of gloves. Value was estimated at $134.
• Thieves stole a catalytic converter between 1:30 and 4:45 p.m. Sept. 26 from a 2005 Chevrolet Cavalier in a business lot at 1600 Bishop Court. Value was estimated at $300.
• Burglars stole an impact driver and loose change between 11 p.m. Sept. 27 and 9 a.m. Sept. 28 out of a 2007 Honda minivan in a driveway on the 600 block of South George. Value was estimated at $207.
• Steven D. Flynn, 18, of the 1300 block of Colwyn Drive, Schaumburg, was arrested around 11:40 a.m. Oct. 1 on the 500 block of South Park and charged with possession of marijuana and fleeing/attempting to elude police. Reports said an officer stopped his car for a traffic violation and Flynn ran from the car. An officer found him hiding in a church breezeway at 502 S. Park Blvd. The officer who pulled Flynn over for speeding found 250 grams of marijuana in his car and 0.8 grams of marijuana on his person, reports said.
• Burglars broke into a Honda between 4:30 p.m. Oct. 4 and 7 a.m. Oct. 5 on the 300 block of East Maxon Lane and stole an iPod valued at $200, iPod player, GPS and gym bag.
• Burglars broke into a Chevrolet Trailblazer between 8:30 and 10:40 a.m. Oct. 3 in a lot at Ridge Circle School, 420 Ridge Circle, and stole a GPS unit.
• Thieves stole two leaf blowers and two weed cutters between 5 p.m. Oct. 3 and 6:30 p.m. Oct. 4 from a flatbed trailer in a driveway on the 700 block of South Oltendorf Road. Value was estimated at $500.
• Burglars stole an iPad, laptop computer, three pistols, and a beach bag between noon and 3:08 p.m. Oct. 4 at a home on the 100 block of West Bittersweet.